Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats better drumroe? or thomond?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

so why are you back in UL if you indeed did graduate?????????

They are coming back to see me!! It's all very sentimental :rolleyes:
    And as Ginger said, the beer is cheaper here than in Dublin..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'll never leave the place even when I graduate....I'll always be lurking around the SU or stuffed up in the clubs and socs office!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Ugh, slapper face jacks :eek:

Almost in the same league as the Lodge :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

so why are you back in UL if you indeed did graduate?????????

If you're talking to me I'm not back in UL I'm working in Dublin. I come back to UL on the odd occasion to go drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Peteee wrote: »
    Copper face jacks...good heavens man, what were you on (Blue aftershock...Bluedolphin, your a terrible influence on Rory, who as we all know is easily influenced...RE: The 'cool' cigarette affair)

Hey now...he said my Aftershock concoction was his last drink of the night; therefore I cannot be blamed for having him go to CFJ's in the first place. :p That was his own doing!
    Peteee wrote: »
    The extent of my researching invlolved typing lime into Wikipedia, took now more then 5 seconds, and not near enough time to be bored!

I wasn't talking about being bored researching it; more like me being bored reading what you had researched!
    rmacm wrote: »
    BD is not a terrible influence I made the decision about drinking the Aftershock & Lime by myself.
    Hear, hear!
    ninty9er wrote: »
    I'll never leave the place even when I graduate....I'll always be lurking around the SU or stuffed up in the clubs and socs office!

You'll be kicked out eventually and told to leave! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement