Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DS in Waterford

• 11-12-2007 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭

Seem to be sold out everywhere I tried or rang. (Smyths, Gamestop, Xtravision, World of Wonder, Tesco Ardkeen)

Anyone know where I can get one or any that are definitely coming in? Please. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

im not much use to ya , have you posted on a gaming forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Was told Argos had them ?

Xtravision in Waterford most definitely won't be getting any before Xmas from what we've been told, only to guarantee our pre-books !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Was told Argos had them ?

Xtravision in Waterford most definitely won't be getting any before Xmas from what we've been told, only to guarantee our pre-books !

Argos seem to be out of stock atm. If there's any spare in xtravision maybe you could let me know. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I really can't understand the reason for all this uproar for DS Lites!! I mean this console has been out for ages, why the sudden surge in demand (don't say Christmas :mad:)

It seems as if stockists and the manufacturer nearly enjoy creating a shortage for these things, it creates great publicity for them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

I think it has been a combination between Good marketing and a sudden rise in popularity of the console. There has been a decent supply of them but demand is phenomenal ! It has gotten to a stage where I answer the phone and follow it with I'm sorry but we're out of Nintendo Wii's and DS's !

JPA,

If any come in I'll be sure to let you ASAP, I'm working the seven days before Christmas !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Managed to get one. Cheers!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

JPA wrote: »
    Managed to get one. Cheers!

Good for you, be sure and get your hands on a R4 Cartridge for it now;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 paskehan

My friend despararetly wants a pink ds lite in waterford! anyone know where to get 1? cheers

pa

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

He will be very lucky to get a pink one anywhere at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Yea you will, Just basically try everywhere and say a prayer.. I remember last year working in world of wonder I almost got a hug every time I sold one to someone which wasn't very often btw..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭crookesa

I got two in Smyth's this morning. They got 200 of them in apparently...
    Not sure how many are left now!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

I have a pink one on order from england for a guy and it cost €250 with delivery they can charge what they like when sold out- extortion and now he dont want it so if u want it u can have it

Just pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Just want to know if there are any free wifi hotspots in waterford??? i need 2 get on2 the internet on it but i dont wanna buy a cable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 paskehan

You can log onto free wifi in mcdonalds in waterford and all around ireland i think.

Pa

Advertisement