Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Valencia

• 11-12-2007 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

I know 0-0 did the job and it was a "dead rubber" .. but I can't say im confident ahead of the trip to Arsenal ..

Its a pity that we rely so much on Drogs...

I think I'll be happy with a draw on Sunday...
    thank God Arsenal lost to Boro cos if (when) they beat us
    a 6 point gap wont be the end of the world...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Did shevchenko go off at half time injured?
    Paul Merson wasnt sure, Chelsea would be in a serious spot of bother striker wise if this was the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Christ , What the Fcuk are you thinking :

Your bloody Chelsea you should be challenging Man U ahead of Arsenal, what you just said boggles my mind, how in gods name is a draw what you want , what sort of attitude is it to have I know Arsenal will beat us, oh and a 6 point gap wouldnt be the end of the world your must be joking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Willstev wrote: »
    Your bloody Chelsea you should be challenging Man U ahead of Arsenal,

Man U aren't ahead of Arsenal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,082 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Willstev wrote: »
    Christ , What the Fcuk are you thinking :

Your bloody Chelsea you should be challenging Man U ahead of Arsenal, what you just said boggles my mind, how in gods name is a draw what you want , what sort of attitude is it to have I know Arsenal will beat us, oh and a 6 point gap wouldnt be the end of the world your must be joking?

Meet jackdaw, most pessimistic Chelsea fan in the world! Must admit, strange as it is, i still prefer it to the overly optimistic cocky fans!

Did you see the game Jackdaw? Didnt catch the highlights myself, how was it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Can't believe that Valencia finish bottom of the Champions League, behind Rosenborg :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭selpher

Meh we didnt score in a game we didnt need to score in. We we're strolling it out there anyway. Pizzaro looked okay, just his finishing was rubbish (along with everyone elses). Hit the bar twice. Job done, cruised through the group, roll on sunday and then the pool mid-week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Can't believe that Valencia finish bottom of the Champions League, behind Rosenborg :eek:

Big shock. They let me down twice in bets, both against Rosenborg. Last time I'll trust them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

gosplan wrote: »
    Man U aren't ahead of Arsenal
    No I meant it should be Chelsea and Man U battling it neck and neck for the title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

To be honest , I didn't see the game , juist kept an eye on it on soccernet gamecast ..

and it looked like Chels were all over em..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

the game was a non-event for chelsea and they didn't even break a sweat for most of it, Arsenal will be a different matter the gooners must be getting worried now, chelsea will be fired up for this one and hopefully can get stuck in early on.

A draw would be a decent enough result for chelsea but i can't see us going out to play for a draw , can't actually see Grant being tactically astute enough to go out and plan for anything other thjan to kick the ball to other chelsea players in the general direction of the arsenal goal .. which seems to be his game plan for every game tbh.

That said Lampard, Terry, cole, Bridge, cole 2, essien will all want the points, it's a real shame Drogs isn't there to scare the ponderous Senderos to death, but i think we have enough firepower with J cole / Lampard to create some decent chances and make a game of it.

Expecting fireworks and a red card or two, chelsea to win 2-1 :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

well essien is suspended and senderos won't be playing...

Advertisement