Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thief Deadly Shadows

Options
  • 12-12-2007 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a copy of this? I cannot seem to find it anywhere in Dublin. They have it on amazon.co.uk but my credit card is skyhigh so I aint buying it with that.

Anyone want to sell me there copy of this for the PC? :rolleyes:

Tomy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

WareZ RuleZ.

mondeo: requesting illegal copies of games is not allowed on boards.ie. In sourcing a legitimate copy, I would point you to www.adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

WareZ RuleZ.

mondeo: requesting illegal copies of games is not allowed on boards.ie. In sourcing a legitimate copy, I would point you to www.adverts.ie

okie dokie

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Buy it from Steam.

The Cradle is my favorite level in any game, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll never bother getting a PC that can play it.

Somebody explain please: what's so great about "The Cradle"? (use spoiler tags if must)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 290 ✭✭Tak3n

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I'll never bother getting a PC that can play it.

Somebody explain please: what's so great about "The Cradle"? (use spoiler tags if must)

It will scare the sh*t out of you.. especially late at night. Very creepy atmosphere and if i remember theres little notes lying around which you can read and you learn about all the mental patients who used to be there etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

This guy here described it abd there is a lnk in there to an interview with the desinger

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Play it at about 3am with the lights out and surround sound. Absolute class :)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lanfear

Blowfish wrote: »
    Play it at about 3am with the lights out and surround sound. Absolute class :)

Ohhhhhh yeah! One of the best alright, even better than FEAR, original or expansion, the suspense was more psychological and atmospheric in the Cradle, of course, Thief 2 remains one of the best fps games ever for sheer game play.............
    :D

Advertisement