Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Everyone Read***Team Night Out***

Options
  • 12-12-2007 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

The team night out will take place on Thursday 3rd January after the Eddie Rockets Match.

All are expected to attend, and your inclusion in the team for the next few matches will be reflected by the number of beers bought for me.

Serious.

Suggestions for venue welcome.

Might I start by suggesting somewhere in town.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Where do you auld lads normally drink in town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

DesF wrote: »

Might I start by suggesting somewhere in town.

thanks for narrowing it down anyway :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Its called leadership shay, its something we just dont have :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

flannerys and coppers. simple as.

na, anywhere really, that will except 15 drunken lads, though we could do a pub crawl......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

flannerys and coppers. simple as.

na, anywhere really, that will except 15 drunken lads, though we could do a pub crawl......
    Both copshops from what I've heard. But any excuse to shoite talk tactics and oogle female specimens.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Savman wrote: »
    Both copshops from what I've heard. But any excuse to shoite talk tactics and oogle female specimens.:D

"from what ive heard"......pull the other one buddy, your a regular to both, infact, your on the guest list of coppers. Des told me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

"from what ive heard"......pull the other one buddy, your a regular to both, infact, your on the guest list of coppers. Des told me.
    Pfft. Them pictures prove nothing, that could be anyone's ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

If anyone mentions Coppers they'll get a slap from me. I'll bring a special smacking paddle just in case. Be warned

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

The Duke = good pints, good location, and a decent bitta room and plenty of options for afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

actually, maybe we should go somewhere a bit closer to Eddie Rockets cos clearly we're gonna be in there dishing out slags at some stage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement