Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of exam BULBS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

ninty9er wrote: »

Yeah it's all right, but I got bored halfway through. They're some good lookin' guys in that group...How come UL doesn't have a male a capella group? G'wan Daly start one up there...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

How come UL doesn't have a male a capella group? G'wan Daly start one up there...:D

I wouldn't be against the idea and I am on exec...I could secure funding:D:D

What funding would a group need? Sure they don't need instruments or music or anything like! Just start singing outside the SU someday next semester and see if some lads join in with you.

Sure at the least it'd give me something to write for An Focal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Ok so..
    Who is actually turning up to BULBS on Thursday and at what time?
    I won't make it until at least 7..

*mumbles: damn stupid Enterprise Formation exam at 4*

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Mossin wrote: »
    Ok so..

Me, I shall turn up at a time that is agreed upon by the members of these forums.

Peteee wrote: »
    Me, I shall turn up at a time that is agreed upon by the members of these forums.

+1 :)

Say around 4:30/ 5ish?? I plan on getting ****faced and heading to town before 10....if theres enough of us we could even go to, if drunk enough *shudder* Trooms....I'm working tomorrow though after my last exam :(:(

Ok so..
    Say around 4:30/ 5ish?? I plan on getting ****faced and heading to town before 10....if theres enough of us we could even go to, if drunk enough *shudder* Trooms....I'm working tomorrow though after my last exam :(:(

4:30-5ish??
    I can't leave an exam that early can I???:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    It is the last one...QCA vs pints..Argh the dilemma :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

4:30-5ish??
    I can't leave an exam that early can I???:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    It is the last one...QCA vs pints..Argh the dilemma :(

Look to your heart...it will tell you that pints take precedence over QCA, as it has the past 2 years!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Look to your heart...it will tell you that pints take precedence over QCA, as it has the past 2 years!
    #

Duh, is that even a basis for reasonable consideration? I think not. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

All going to plan I shall be in attendance with said poster.

Tho I have caught a nasty sickness right now.

/me chews on another max strength lemsip.capsule

True enough Petee..But I don't have second semester exams to bring it back up again!
    cson wrote: »
    #

Duh, is that even a basis for reasonable consideration? I think not. ;)

It's not for a mere 1st year, but in 3rd year it might actually affect the degree I obtain, as 4th year is going to be a bitch with the FYP and all as well..So I'm thinking that QCA vs Pints this year is worth considering.
    kaimera wrote: »
    All going to plan I shall be in attendance with said poster.

Tho I have caught a nasty sickness right now.

/me chews on another max strength lemsip.capsule

I can't believe that my sickness has travelled all the way to Dublin..
    Get over it!
    See ya tomorrow, along with Petee and Otacon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

See ya tomorrow, along with Petee and Otacon

Most definitely...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Enjoy the beers everyone.....I'm sure I'll be talking to some of you over Christmas at some stage. I'll be down in UL in January some time as well if anyone wants to get together for pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Anyone who said they were going to the boards beers and isn't in Javas get your tits out there now. People there as I type this and will be moving on to the Stables soon. If anyone knows ninty9er look for him.

Unfortunately cson had to return to his caravan earlier today :(

Sorry guys, I really had planned on staying down today but an unforeseen event back at the ranch had me on the bus home. Fecking disappointed, I was hoping to put some faces on ye :(

ninty and Mossin even got non boardsies involved....I'm quite langers roght now, hanong gone to town with an unknown non boardsie....anyone wanting tom come car shopping O(caeser the traitor) please post before 11 am

After me sprucing myself up for bluedolphin in order to steal her away from kai, I was very disappointed. Ended up asking a few randomers "Are you a dolphin?" Still though, I kept my word and dealt out 10 shots of Jager.

BTW before last night, I thought ninety9er was a woman... sorry about that.

Feck it, I missed the free shot :eek:

My wallet is feeling adaquately raped this morning...all the signs of a good night>
    Raped wallet, kebab throat and memory loss....I don remember not going to Trooms though so that's a plus as well!!

And weren't you even in Limerick cson??

Cheers to Otacon (which before lastnight I read Octogon) for the shot and a half of Jager:D:D

Otacon wrote: »
    After me sprucing myself up for bluedolphin in order to steal her away from kai, I was very disappointed. Ended up asking a few randomers "Are you a dolphin?" Still though, I kept my word and dealt out 10 shots of Jager.

BTW before last night, I thought ninety9er was a woman... sorry about that.

:(

I'm super sorry, Otacon *hug* :(

Lol @ asking randomers if they were a dolphin! What did they answer, out of curiousity!?! :)

I wasn't able to make it out to UL for 5 but I called into Java's when I got there (around 9:eek:) and there was no sign of anyone that looked remotely Boardsie-ish.... Although, how was I to know?!

I'm really annoyed I missed it :(

*Sigh* DAMN!

And ROFL @ ninty9er being a woman!!!! :D

My wallet is feeling adaquately raped this morning...all the signs of a good night>
    Raped wallet, kebab throat and memory loss....I don remember not going to Trooms though so that's a plus as well!!

And weren't you even in Limerick cson??

Cheers to Otacon (which before lastnight I read Octogon) for the shot and a half of Jager:D:D

I was down in Limerick, had intended to stay that night and go to BULBs but something came up back home and unfortunately I had to go home. What annoys me more now is that the something, didn't really require me to come home imo :mad:

But anyways, sounds like you had a good 'un!

*sigh*

Cson, you and I will have to have our own BULBs early in week 1 next semester.

Rightly peeved off I didn't make it.

We can wallow in our own self-pity. :(

*sigh*

Cson, you and I will have to have our own BULBs early in week 1 next semester.

Rightly peeved off I didn't make it.

We can wallow in our own self-pity. :(

if you had text me I would hav informed you that we had at that stage moved to the stables...effin freezin twas!! Wen't back to Javas for 1 then Mollys....whereas the rest of them went a lodgin!

effin freezin twas!!

I had nipples like clothes pegs!

Dunno when the next BULBS will be but if I can make it, I will be there... and cson and bd will get their Jager.

Otacon wrote: »
    I had nipples like clothes pegs!

Dunno when the next BULBS will be but if I can make it, I will be there... and cson and bd will get their Jager.

And you won't have to ask strange wimmin if they're a dolphin ;)

Well, it is a conversation starter... more than likely a short conversation though!