Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice-cream Cake

• 12-12-2007 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Does anyone knows any independent bakery in Dublin that makes ice-cream cake?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Unfortunately no but mmmmmmm yummy.

Damn, only cake I have is cheesecake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

My kids arent that big into cake so for birthdays I get a tub of icecream. up turn it on a plate. Decorate it with cadbury fingers and fill it in on top with, maltesers, buttons, smarties, minstrels etc.

They love it..

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭kryan1

My sister made 2 of them for a birthday party..... very easy to make it your self.....
    Bascally get a few blocks of Ice cream, and then make 1 big block of ice cream then, get the finger buscuits and dip then into melted cooking chocolate and this helps it to stick to that side of the ice cream block making a kind of a fence affect, then she gets Ores and blends then to a fine powder, then coat the top of the ice cream cake and then used smatries or something like it to decorate? Its not prefect but its easy and you can do it in 20mins....
    Kevin

Advertisement