Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic furniture- stay away

Options
  • 12-12-2007 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Tail of deception by delivery men....

Just got a delivery from classic furniture.....

When they were finished the delivery they called her down in a very hurried fashion they said sign here(some sort of a form) my partner directly asked was there any damage.. the delivery guy stated no there wasn't.
    partner tipped them..... They left.
    My partner started to move the cushions because they looked oddly placed, and low and behold she found at tear on the suite.
    This tear had to be concealed by the delivery men.
    The tear may of happened in transit from china or by the van men, i dont know.
    We are disguisted by the way these individuals completed their job and concealed the damage especially because my partner is due in two weeks time!!!icon8.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

when i was getting stuff delivered to the house i always unpacked everything before i signed the delivery docket....otherwise you have no real comeback with these guys

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ring seller/delivery company.
    especially because my partner is due in two weeks time
    I don't know how this pertains to the tear but maybe you can work something out. G'luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

I had the worse customer experience in the history of me buying stuff with that shower, I wouldn't go near them even if it meant I had to resort to sitting on hot coals, worse retailer I've every had the mispleasure to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread closed. The OP is a new poster who registered to make a complaint.

He has not stated if he has made any effort to contact the company in order to redress the situation.

The OP is feel to contact me or another mod via PM if he wishes to modify his post and reopen the thread.

I would ask all posters to please read the charter prior to posting.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread re-opened as the OP has contacted me and will be returning to fill in details of his correspondence with the company.

• Advertisement
Advertisement