Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breastfed baby won't take bottle.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Hi everyone, just an update on how things are going. I was off for a week for Christmas so my partner expressed two bottles a day and after two days the baby was back on the bottle. We are now adding a bit of Aptimal to the bottle, about 1 ounce Aptimal for very 2 of breastmilk and she is doing fine with it. Tried her last night on just the Aptimal and she would not take it, so we are just going to take our time and gradually add a bit more formula bit by bit. Thanks to everyone for all the advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

killwill wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just an update on how things are going. I was off for a week for Christmas so my partner expressed two bottles a day and after two days the baby was back on the bottle. We are now adding a bit of Aptimal to the bottle, about 1 ounce Aptimal for very 2 of breastmilk and she is doing fine with it. Tried her last night on just the Aptimal and she would not take it, so we are just going to take our time and gradually add a bit more formula bit by bit. Thanks to everyone for all the advice.

Hi killwill,

Great to hear from you again and I'm glad to hear that she is starting to take the mixed breast and formula milk. She sounds like a feisty little one :)

Advertisement