Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post your most controversial opinions here!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I reckon I could de-lesbianise the blond chick from arrested development.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Childrens flesh apparently tastes like pork.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Mairt wrote: »
    Studies have shown that Ashkenazi Jews score highest in IQ tests, and Black Africans score lowest.

FACT.

and that'd mean something if Iq tests meant anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

i think most irish people today are a bunch of west brits who forget their past for greed.

bono is one of the biggest pricks and hypocrites ever created.

people who call george bush an idiot who themselves haven't much knowledge of politics are sheep retards.

speaking of retards,abusing them shouldnt be politically incorrect

anyone who supports fine gael are elitist ****(you can spot a fine gaeler from 1000 yards)

buffs/cultchies who thinl they are cool and streetwise are a lower form of life

those big puffy car jackets should burn forever in hell

im smarter than 99% of people

you sound like a metrosexual :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wish my gay friends weren't gay because I really don't like gay'ness.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Mairt loves the gays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

My own favorite: The french have no word for Entrepreneur

Well your personal favourite isn't true. I think you proved his point btw. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

kaimera wrote: »
    Well your personal favourite isn't true. I think you proved his point btw. :rolleyes:

Explain please?
    Is this about the Snopes reference?
    Methinks I'll take Jello Biafra and Greg Proops' word over the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I think Gardai should be issued industrial strength cattle prods to sort out those pc pinko liberals & 'college know-it-all hippies'. Proper industrial strength ones that would make an elephant fly through the air and leave a burnt hair smell in the air for days afterwards. Also firemen should be given them too for dealing with housing estate scumbags while on call out. CIE ticket inspectors should have less powerful ones for dealing with rufty tufty types. And I should have one too for traffic wardens and slow walking pedestrians and such.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Fish are people too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

People who walk around in their pyjamas outside of their house should be heckled by the rest of us and shamed into wearing clothes.

All women should wear thongs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

All women should wear thongs.

Dear god no they shouldn't,

The hot ones will look hotter and the fat ones will look funny.

Brilliance

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭seanabc

I think we have a sufficient supply of accordian-playing buskers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Childrens flesh apparently tastes like pork.
    Nice use of the word 'apparently,' but you're fooling nobody mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Cloaks should be brought back in fashion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Everybody who works in Dublin airport is a bastard,especially the numpties who tell you to take your shoes off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Degsy wrote: »
    Everybody who works in Dublin airport is a bastard,especially the numpties who tell you to take your shoes off.

So true and those ponces who point out where you are meant to queue. Muppets put me in the wrong fcukin line twice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

togster wrote: »
    So true and those ponces who point out where you are meant to queue. Muppets put me in the wrong fcukin line twice.
    They done that on purpose. Did you not notice them pointing and laughing at you as you followed their same bogus instructions twice in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Pighead wrote: »
    They done that on purpose. Did you not notice them pointing and laughing at you as you followed their same bogus instructions twice in a row.

Probably did in their poncy pink t-shirts.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

I dont think poverty and disease striken countries that cant support their current population should be allowed to procriate

Im sick of hearing about children dying of starvation and disease in the worst conditions on earth. I mean my god what kind of an idiot would want to bring a child into this world under those conditions. birth and funeral in almost the same day.

What would be more succesfull? Controlling a population with birth control and have supplies for a manageable amount of people or keeping on going the way things currently are spread themselves so thin that only the odd few will survive.

Ahhhh....

Mc hammer style" Cant judge me, na na na na na na na na na.. cant judge me"
    as per the thread title

so chinas 1 child policy is a ok with you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

Mordeth wrote: »
    so chinas 1 child policy is a ok with you?

dont care how many children some people bring into the world, as long as they can support them and not have them suffer and die in one of the worst ways possible.

Having children is one of the rights that a human has, but the number one right is the right to life.

We wouldnt be hearing about how 100 newborns die every second or something if there werent a 100 new borns born every second in such ridiculously horrible conditions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

All children should be banned from all public places, including restaurants and bars.

Buggy's and the elderly should be banned from town, except for maybe 1 hour a week, where their slow/ankle braking ways can be let loose.

Women should not be allowed to drive at that time of the month, in the 2 years following childbirth, or during the menopause.

Gay'ness is an affliction which can be cured.

And although I don't mind it being legal, it should never be compulsary :D

Gay'ness is an affliction which can be cured.

Damn Straight.

I dont know but i though that affirmation would just be hilarious to that:D

slade_x wrote: »
    I dont think poverty and disease striken countries that cant support their current population should be allowed to procriate

Im sick of hearing about children dying of starvation and disease in the worst conditions on earth. I mean my god what kind of an idiot would want to bring a child into this world under those conditions. birth and funeral in almost the same day.

What would be more succesfull? Controlling a population with birth control and have supplies for a manageable amount of people or keeping on going the way things currently are spread themselves so thin that only the odd few will survive.

Ahhhh....

Mc hammer style" Cant judge me, na na na na na na na na na.. cant judge me"
    as per the thread title

The reason for this is the mindset of these countries. Having no social security system many of them have lots of kids as a kind of old age pension to look after them later in life. Also in countries like Africa having a kid is seen as a sign of virility.

FInally, these places are often rural and they try to have sons to pass the farm on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

:rolleyes:

And what if the woman claims to be taking the pill when really she's just trying to get pregnant so she can take half of what her partner owns? There's already plenty of women out there who use their kids to bleed the father dry without giving them this right.
    Heh. My friend's girlfriend did that. The dirty little skank.

kaimera wrote: »
    Cliques do exist on boards.
    Yes they do and I'm a part of every single one of them.

Degsy wrote: »
    Indeed..some people buy a wrap of crap cocaine or a ten-spot of diesel of thier mate and they think they know it all...
    LMAO.
    I was that person, back when I was 15.
    Damn corporate America banning our right to get high. :)

The opinions of people on Boards with a post count of 1000+ are worth more than those on less.

I disagree.

Oh yeah. Bono is a god amongst men and anyone who disagrees is just jeasous of him and his awesomeness.

• Advertisement

The opinions of people on Boards with a post count of 1000+ are worth more than those on less.

I'd disagree also, members on forums who have post counts in the 1000's are usually spammers or they may just have an opinion on everything, which isnt always a good thing. The minority of those will have been around for a long time but their join date will reflect on this.

Quality vs quantity stands more often than not

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭seanabc

I'd disagree also, members on forums who have post counts in the 1000's are usually spammers or they may just have an opinion on everything, which isnt always a good thing. The minority of those will have been around for a long time but their join date will reflect on this.

Sterilizing poor people is fine but you have a problem with spammers? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

slade_x wrote: »

Quality vs quantity stands more often than not
    Yeah. I've been here for three years and have posted less than 700 times.

Quality over quantity FTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 BOOBLESS

People who moan and complain about children. People were you not a snotty nosed little whiny, crying dopey little b ollix yourself at one time? You were a child once before. Kids will be kids.

Politicians:- The biggest bunch of w ankers that exist. F uck you up the arse every single time and then people go and vote to be f ucked up the arse again by the same f ucker....

Old People, I know I will be old one day, but I will have some decorum about me. Put me in a home, give me lots of drugs and let me enjoy my old age while High with a smile on my face.

Politically correct w ankers : Go stick your PCness up your hole, end of.

Begrudger's :- Especially us Irish. If someone wants to and can afford to drive a SUV let them be. Simply put your jealous up your a rse and get over it. Come on you know you are.

Women :- Its men's fault that we dont get a period and spend a week leaking blood. Women resent men for the fact that they have periods and men dont. What they dont understand is we as in men have to listen to the Physcio b itches for a week or so when they are like raven lunatics. We understand that you dont feel well but f uck off on a weeks holiday every month so we dont have to listen to you.

Women 2 :- Always, Always when arguing, start to cry about the time you ate their bar of choclate when they were on the rag 4 years ago. Were still b astards for something happening years ago. Quit bringing up s hit that happened years ago.. Its null and void.

Women 3:Us men know you women have us by the b ollix when it comes to sex. Women who use sex to get what they want are w ankers. We cannot control our mini men so quit with the I'll suck you off if you do this or that OR dont you come near me with that mickey of yours because your a b astard for what you did. Men are weak when its comes to sex and women take advantage of that.

Drivers :- There are some many bad, uneducated drivers out there. They are a danger to themselves and everyone out on the road. It dose not matter what you drive, but be able to f ucking drive the vehical and follow the rules of the road.

Irish Government again :- How come when any project which is devised to help the countries citizens in some form or manner always goes grossly over budget and Twice as long? Why oh Why. Its embarrassing to be honest. Them f uckers could not organize a drinking session in a pub, seriously.

Irish people who constantly complain but do nothing about it. It happens all the time. If your not happy with a service or product, complain about it. You have spent good money on it so demand your value.

Junkies. Give them all the smack they want. Pile it high up in a remote part of the country and let them all kill them selves. Scum of the earth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Boobless for Taoiseach:DHe / She will make this Country great.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

No farmers in Ireland have any lights, number-plates, road tax or insurance on any of their tractors or trailers. They never pull out onto a main road unless an approaching car is less than ten feet from them. They need ladders to climb into bed at night because their mattresses are so wedged full of bank-notes that smell of cow-sh1t! The cash that won't fit in the mattress all goes on drink.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

I hate Gaelic and its followers

IO hate the way women go on that men have no idea of what pain is as they don't do childbirth.

They've obviously never been kicked in the balls by a football boot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 BOOBLESS

galwayrush wrote: »
    Boobless for Taoiseach:DHe / She will make this Country great.:D

Nice one... I'm a he.

BOOBLESS wrote: »

We understand that you dont feel well but f uck off on a weeks holiday every month so we dont have to listen to you.

. Were still b astards for something happening years ago. Quit bringing up s hit that happened years ago.. Its null and void.

Women 3:Us men know you women have us by the b ollix when it comes to sex.

He gave enough clues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

From aertel today for the first 2, saw about Le Pen at weekednd in paper.

We dont need their advice, time to get real about these m_f...ers telling us how to vote:
    Merkels forefathers brought us WW1 and II,
    Sarkozys forefathers bombed GP activists and
    Le Pen is an utter racist who know a thing or 2 about controlling immigration.

• Advertisement

you're attacking them for things their predecessors did before they were even born, and *they* are the bigots?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I just plain don't like black people.

All of those celebrities marketing their own fragrances should be forced to drink enough of the stuff to dissolve their intestines and explode their livers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

The next EU refernedum should be held 5 times, best out of 5 unlike Nice which was held twice.
    We need 5 times to get the right view as we can never make up our minds when Bertie says so :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭JayRoc

A true monarchy can work better than democracy sometimes.
    Did for us a wee while back.

In fact, democracy is generally over-rated. The majority are very often idiots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Most of the mods on boards have their heads up their collective ásses when it comes to selective infractions/bans imo.

:D

If you have to take something back to a shop because it doesn't work, the shop-keeper should pay you travelling expenses of at least €1 per kilometre. That will teach the bast*rd for selling you defective goods!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Philosophy is for narcissists, cowards and those who lack a single ounce of cop on.

Capitalism destroys culture.

Technology is destroying life in every manner possible.

I believe (as another poster already stated) that another World War would be beneficial.

The society we live in engineers us from birth to be sheep and is incredibly oppressive.

There is no such thing as insanity only different ways of looking at the world.

All forms of religion are idiotic and most are damaging. (On a side note I like to refer to heaven as ‘super fun happy forever land’. Some are less impressed by this than others.)

Women who pass there sell by dates should not be allowed IVF treatment so they can get pregnant.

The national anthem should be ‘The Irish Rover’.

People living in isolated rural areas should have their hands on their heads when they're out walking. This will ensure that they don't graze their knuckles by dragging them along the ground.

My next Pitbull's name will be 'Mohammed' (true).

The members posting on the Paranormal forum are nutcases.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement