Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post your most controversial opinions here!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

I'm sure you all know this already but man created god in his own image and not the other way around as so many people seem to believe.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

smoking is cool, and i like the smell of tobacco in the morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Amy Winehouse is a no talent junkie who should be shunned by the public, not embraced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Lukekul wrote: »
    i think scarlett Johannson looks like a fish

Nobody knows how to use a roundabout, esp. the people who paint the road markings

Every 'Traveller' should be shot on sight, the potential gains far out-weigh the loss of acceptable travellers

the leaving cert in its current format should be scrapped

No religion has any place in education

any public display of relgion should banned except, wearing crucifixes etc.

I think that the greens, labour and sinn fein are all bollocks

anyone wearing tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks without a bike should be shot on sight(Skangers)

9/11 was ****e, the americans are such gimps so 3000 peeps died? How many people have died in Iraq.

Kanye West is ****e

Any attempt of violence, damage or theft on your house, vehicle, family or your person gives you the right to kill the person/s, because without these things you have have nothing

there should be no state censorship on anything
    , what gives them the right to decide what I watch, play or listen to?

I have more, but they escape me at the minute. Sorry about the big post and if I offend any of you.

well whats it to be then chief?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

longshanks wrote: »
    well whats it to be then chief?

Ha!
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

Nice One, ha ha, okay scrap all the other ****e, here's what i think, I should be in charge and whatever I say is law. A dictatorship if you will, but thats such an ugly word, prehaps a single figured peaceful political republic :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

here is my rant, im sure a few if not all of these are in ere already -

1 - people on the dole that are able to work, should be made to work ie : if they dont get a job, then take their dole off them. i would set up a board that would sort jobs for them, if they f**ked it up, then no dole. this money saved, could then be given to people that are unable to work, as in, i would increase disability benifit. there are too many lazy scumbags in this country that are screwing the state.

2 - travellers, im not a fan of these. need i say anymore?

3 - cops/judges, should become more corrupt, if your a scumbag and you commit a crime, then they should ensure that these lads go down. ordinary decent members of the public are getting done for nothing, petty crimes and the scum can have 100's of convictions and still walk the streets.

4 - prisons are too comfy and hospitals are a disgrace. we are spending too much money making life comfortable for criminals while people suffer in hospitals. leave the criminals break rocks, like they did years ago. its prision, not a holiday camp.

5 - we should as much as possible, cancel bus routes and replace them with new train services. we have the worst rail service in modern europe. a bus journey in ireland, is very painful.

6 - traffic jams are caused by idiots and bad drivers.

7- there should be speed cameras NOW on each main road.....its a win win suituation for the country. slow everybody down, save lives and make money off those that speed. hide the camera also for the first while, then move them once they become known. i hate speeding and road deaths. my local village has a bad history of road deaths and its something that touches a nerve with me.

8 - slow drivers also cause accidents, if everybody kept to the speed limits, then there would be no need for people to overtake and put up extra speed. these people should also be fined. if they cant look in their mirror and see 20 cars behind them, then deserve to be fined for it

9 - there should be a " cos you look like a scumbag" law brought in. cops should be able to arrest random scumbags just cos they are just that. they should also be allowed to beat them!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

seanabc wrote: »
    That's a phrase? :eek: Do people say stuff like that a lot?

Yes, in one way or another.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055113416

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055033401

Mairt wrote: »
    I have a pitbull and in my opinion my penis is pretty average, but damn cute :p

I meant in general from what I've seen from where I live, obviously I didn't mean you, you're not like them ;)

DISCLAIMER: I never have nor ever will see Mairts cock, I just mean he's confident enough in himself not to need a penis extension.To him the dogs are just pets :D

david1two3 wrote: »
    If your daddys rotweiller was gay

Ermmm yeah, whatever :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hermy wrote: »
    I'm sure you all know this already but man created god in his own image and not the other way around as so many people seem to believe.

God is an Anthropomorphic personification.

I'm always amazed by the extreme right wing views of people on here, especilly towads travellers and dole people.

Interesingly, a lack of anti-immigration/racist stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

Rob_l wrote: »
    I know people who took cocaine this weekend and didn't die:eek:

Me being one, for the first time ever. In fact, it really didn't have that much of an effect on me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

I'm always amazed by the extreme right wing views of people on here, especilly towads travellers and dole people.

please explain and also, what is your view on these 2 topics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

My controversial opinions:
    • Scientology isnt all that bad
    • George Bush is doing a good job
    • All national lotteries are fixed
    • Kurt Cobain was murdered
    • Liverpool fans are insanely deluded
    • Moderators are exempt from rules on forums
    • Most people on boards lie most of the time

I have no interest in discussing any of these further.

please explain and also, what is your view on these 2 topics?

people here have views on Travellers and welfare that isn't in fitting with the PC attitudes of nowadays.

My view? I'm too new to Ireland to have much of an opinion on the state of them in the country.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Emma Watson is getting less hot with age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

CrazyTalk wrote: »
    Me being one, for the first time ever. In fact, it really didn't have that much of an effect on me.

The stupidity of some people /\ never ceases to amaze me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Ahahaha a gold star for you.

As I mentioned in the Claim to Lame thread, I went out with a girl who went to a party at her house and Emma Watson's brother tried to get her into bed.

I could get her bebo.

But I won't

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

:eek: She's only like 17. Do you prefer 'em younger?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

ITS NICE , THERES ads on radio saying,be safe use contraception.HERES a revoluntionary idea, start a comprehensive sex education program in ALL schools ,from 1st year secondary ,with detailed info on ALL methods of contraception run by professionals ,not the history teacher .GET staff from family planning centers etc,who actually know what they r talking about.THERES 15YEAR old girls out there getting pregnant, cos they,ve never seen a condom.REDUCE vat on all forms of contraception to 0.ANY SCHOOL OF any religion that refuses to run the program fully will have 30percent capitation grant witheld.I KNOW girls had 1 child ,on rent allowance for 8 years,1200 per month 3bed house waiting to get thier council flat.KIDS spend 7years learning,irish ,they are lucky if the get 1 hour of sex ed before they leave school.
    WE don,t need to reinvent the wheel,just copy the sex ed program in holland or sweden.Expecting parents to give thier kids sex ed,is like expecting your granny to give you a course in advanced nuclear physics , unlikely and ineffective.
    BUT then since they church is in control of the curriculum in 90percent of schools,it,ll never happen, as this government wants to take no responsibility
    for any aspect of education.since as we know theres no immigrants in this country ,everbody,s a fervent catholic who goes to church every sunday, so its only fair to leave the church in total control of all secondary education.so theres no need to make allowances for nonbelievers,at all,at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

gamer wrote: »
    ITS NICE , THERES ads on radio saying,be safe use contraception.HERES a revoluntionary idea, start a comprehensive sex education program in ALL schools ,from 1st year secondary ,with detailed info on ALL methods of contraception run by professionals ,not the history teacher .GET staff from family planning centers etc,who actually know what they r talking about.THERES 15YEAR old girls out there getting pregnant, cos they,ve never seen a condom.REDUCE vat on all forms of contraception to 0.ANY SCHOOL OF any religion that refuses to run the program fully will have 30percent capitation grant witheld.I KNOW girls had 1 child ,on rent allowance for 8 years,1200 per month 3bed house waiting to get thier council flat.KIDS spend 7years learning,irish ,they are lucky if the get 1 hour of sex ed before they leave school.
    WE don,t need to reinvent the wheel,just copy the sex ed program in holland or sweden.Expecting parents to give thier kids sex ed,is like expecting your granny to give you a course in advanced nuclear physics , unlikely and ineffective.
    BUT then since they church is in control of the curriculum in 90percent of schools,it,ll never happen, as this government wants to take no responsibility
    for any aspect of education.since as we know theres no immigrants in this country ,everbody,s a fervent catholic who goes to church every sunday, so its only fair to leave the church in total control of all secondary education.so theres no need to make allowances for nonbelievers,at all,at all.

That's not a controversial opinion. That's just an opinion.

And my God your presentation of it is awful. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Many of you may think I'm crazy for saying this but I think the world would be a far better place if all the 'controversial' opinions on this thread became realities! I want to live in that world! No knackers, parenting courses etc!

And, of course,

DOWN WITH NURSES!!!!*

* Except the 0.01% who are good!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Crystal meth only makes you think you're talking good sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

people here have views on Travellers that isn't in fitting with the PC attitudes of nowadays...... I'm too new to Ireland to have much of an opinion on the state of them in the country.

And herein lies the reason you cant understand the rest of us having a very dim view of them. Most of the very few Irish people on boards who stand up for them have never actually met any.
    CrazyTalk wrote: »

Much like tobacco, cocaine (or, at least, the coke sold in Ireland) has little actual effect but nevertheless can be addictive. Wouldnt touch it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

People who cry when their football team loses should be slapped with a wet tea towel

The customer is not always right

All the fuss when the tsunami hit was disgraceful. 10 times as many people die every year due to poverty, famine and disease and nobody gives a toss. Same with Twin Towers and Madeline McCann.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Oh, and anyone over the age of 11 who follows WWF should be sent to a care home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Driver 8

Why? Those animals need to be looked after :p

That's a WWF joke btw...

Theirs a whole industry out there relying on loadsa single mothers, thousands of landlords are renting out house,s to 1young mother with a child 1200 per month.IT costs all taxpayers money,it keeps rents high,and it puts them in a poverty trap ,ie they are on welfare 4 16 years with1 child, if they go to work they lose the rent allowance.
    I,M saying force the schools,any state funded schools to teach a comprehensive program on sex education, like they teach maths ,or english.Give each pupil, 70 points for completing the course.THE principals will only take a subject seriously if it effects their funding.AS far as i can see this country is 10percent catholic ,90percent agnostic,ie most people dont actually believe in the scripture,or the teachings of the church ,but they put up with it cos the church controls the local schools.And build state schools in most populated areas with playgrounds,which are run by, vec,or anybody as long as its not under church control.90Percent of people i know believe in no religion,churchs are for weddings and funerals, social ocassions,
    to show off the wedding bling,for most people they have about as much religious significance as the local branch of tesco.
    UNtil we totally separate church,state and education ,we will produce generations of kids who go off and get pregnant out of pure ignorance .
    The politicians mostly dont care about this ,cos on their large salarys they d,ont wanna rock the boat,best to pretend everything is ok,they might lose a few votes if they criticise the church.
    IF THEY have to take over the local schools ,then do so,put them under state control and install a curriculum that takes no account of ANY religion , and that lets anyone enrol in any school in the local area.there can be religious classes in all schools,but make em voluntary.
    NO one should need to pretend to be a catholic so their child can go to school,its riduculous.
    ITS like in russia people would pretend to be communists in order to get into a good school or get an apartment.
    Manchester united is great ,you see a supporter and think this person is a lazy moron who knows nothing about football, they just follow the team that has a 5million pr budget for advertising mediocre merchandise.
    IT should be called manu.com cos its basically the largest merchandiser in the uk, which happens to own a football team.
    ITS like some1 going to a french restaurant and ordering caviar cos its the only posh food they have heard of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Theirs a whole industry out there relying on loadsa single mothers, thousands of landlords are renting out house,s to 1young mother with a child 1200 per month.IT costs all taxpayers money,it keeps rents high,and it puts them in a poverty trap ,ie they are on welfare 4 16 years with1 child, if they go to work they lose the rent allowance.
    I,M saying force the schools,any state funded schools to teach a comprehensive program on sex education, like they teach maths ,or english.Give each pupil, 70 points for completing the course.THE principals will only take a subject seriously if it effects their funding.AS far as i can see this country is 10percent catholic ,90percent agnostic,ie most people dont actually believe in the scripture,or the teachings of the church ,but they put up with it cos the church controls the local schools.And build state schools in most populated areas with playgrounds,which are run by, vec,or anybody as long as its not under church control.90Percent of people i know believe in no religion,churchs are for weddings and funerals, social ocassions,
    to show off the wedding bling,for most people they have about as much religious significance as the local branch of tesco.
    UNtil we totally separate church,state and education ,we will produce generations of kids who go off and get pregnant out of pure ignorance .
    The politicians mostly dont care about this ,cos on their large salarys they d,ont wanna rock the boat,best to pretend everything is ok,they might lose a few votes if they criticise the church.
    IF THEY have to take over the local schools ,then do so,put them under state control and install a curriculum that takes no account of ANY religion , and that lets anyone enrol in any school in the local area.there can be religious classes in all schools,but make em voluntary.
    NO one should need to pretend to be a catholic so their child can go to school,its riduculous.
    ITS like in russia people would pretend to be communists in order to get into a good school or get an apartment.

So let me get this straight...kids know about the act of sex, the mechanics of it. Yet they don't know the reason why its performed? That sounds very dubious to me. Seriously who can't connect the dots?

• Advertisement

THE point is every child has a right to a decent education , that includes a full sex ed program that explains all the various methods of contraception,how to avoid stds, chylmadia,vd, hiv, etc ITS been proven in holland ,sweden good sex education =low rates of teenage pregnacy ,or std .IN many working class areas , theres a significant amount of teenage mothers, 16,17 years of age.
    IF the government spent 7million on sex ed ,they,d probably save 700million on welfare payments ,rentallowance .its like fix a punture on a bike costs 1 euro, dont fix it,the tyre ,tube ,wheel gets damaged ,cost of repair 40euro.ONE woman on rent allowance costs 14grand per year ,not counting welfare payments,medical expenses etc.
    And sex ed costs a tiny fraction of what they spend on the irish langauge education, which 99per cent of people never use after they leave school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭Walker34

I grew up on a farm in the Catholic Ireland of the 60s/70s and in hindsight Ireland was all just Father Ted.....without the funny bits. On a farm you get to see life in all its beauty and brutality without the fairy tail trimmings. I suppose I started to observe striking similarity's between human and animal behavior, in spite of being repeatedly reminded that we had souls, unlike the poor dumb creatures, and thus were completely different in every way and motivated by higher more godly motives. We were driven by a constant desire to know God and to try to please him in every way possible. Well that was news to me, as personally I seemed to be driven by a different engine.

Then I read a few good books by Richard Dawkins and Ernie Pinker about human nature and motivation and to my delight discovered that I was reasonably normal and that it was the herd that were all messed up in their heads by a soon to be forgotten anomaly called organized religion. I`m an not an idealist by nature and know that what will replace it will no doubt have its shortcomings but I always felt more comfortable with the truth than with living a fairy nightmare. The bottom line is that we are motivated by the three F`s......FEEDING ....FIGHTING .....FORNICATING. The first in the way we earn a crust of bread, the second in the way we compete with our peers for a better standard of living, and the third in the way we fulfill our primary purpose in the petri dish called earth........procreating the species. I know a lot will dismiss this as far too simplistic but it sure seems to explain any scenario you try to test it with. So get real folks........competition is the driving force of nature and we are part of it by our very nature. Its the basic OS we are born with and it works so don`t knock it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Feckin Greeks they invented gayness!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Dutch people are lanky fúcking jutjawed freaks. Sort yer teeth out.

Sticky for this thread btw mods. Save yerselves a mountain of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gerry99

I Cant Stand The Fact That People Feel Its "2 The Cool Thing 2 Do " , 2 Hate People Who Use Social Websites Such As Bebo , Myspace , Facebook, Then They Are The Same People Who Will Come On A Site Like This And Reply 2 A Post Exactly Like This!!!!! I Smell Irony !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    Oh, and anyone over the age of 11 who follows WWF should be sent to a care home.

I agree with you 100% sir. I can't stand all those tree-hugging panda lovers myself.

The WWE on the other hand is highly entertaining television.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Laughing at a Special Olympics poster doesn't instantly make you a terrible person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Kold wrote: »
    Laughing at a Special Olympics poster doesn't instantly make you a terrible person.

The only admirable sports participants in Ireland are those involved in the Special Olympics. They are the only ones allowed to take drugs.

gerry99 wrote: »
    I Cant Stand The Fact That People Feel Its "2 The Cool Thing 2 Do " , 2 Hate People Who Use Social Websites Such As Bebo , Myspace , Facebook, Then They Are The Same People Who Will Come On A Site Like This And Reply 2 A Post Exactly Like This!!!!! I Smell Irony !!!!

People who use text speak, Type Like This OR THIS and overuse the exclamation mark on a discussion forum should be shot with balls of their own sh1te.

I think it is very unfair that The War Against Terrorism was never abbreviated to T.W.A.T, it was a fix so that no headline could read "Bush talks about T.W.A.T"

Football is crap

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Kazobel wrote: »
    I think it is very unfair that The War Against Terrorism was never abbreviated to T.W.A.T, it was a fix so that no headline could read "Bush talks about T.W.A.T"

Was it not called the war on terror?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

indeed it was now what should we do with that twat term thats not being used for bush anymore

It had a few names depending on who was reporting

http://www.pitt.edu/~ttwiss/irtf/Alternative.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Kazobel wrote: »

Football is crap

Not only is it crap but its Gay, also i hate the GAA and Hurling, games for rednecks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Muff_Daddy wrote: »
    I agree with you 100% sir. I can't stand all those tree-hugging panda lovers myself.

The WWE on the other hand is highly entertaining television.

Brilliant! Well said.:D:p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

GAA = Gobsh1te Athletic Association!

• Advertisement

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    And herein lies the reason you cant understand the rest of us having a very dim view of them. Most of the very few Irish people on boards who stand up for them have never actually met any.

Ah now, I'm not dissing you for doing so or acting like your stupid or anything like that.

I'm just saying the attitude is different from most of the people I meet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I hate it the way people are so quick to jump the gun when it comes to child abuse, rape, woman beating etc etc....

The typical hard man (but really a stockin of ****e) with the "awh what I wouldn't do to that bastard" etc...

This is most often even before the accused has been brought before the court and with the rate at which certain tramps lie about such incidents happening to them I am always hesitant to pass an opinion. Also if a person is found to be guilty, who am I to judge? wtf makes any normal nobody capable of deciding what is the best judgement? Is it their pals or drunken strangers sharing a hard man revel?

It makes me a lot more angry to see complete scum in power getting away scot free, even though evidence is stacked well against them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Some of these have probably already been done, but:

- We Irish are so afraid of being accused of being "racist" that we're being bent over by loads (though not all) of the so-called refugees and immigrants to this country.

- We Irish are great at bitching at each other in the pub about politics/crime/traffic/healthcare but useless when it comes to standing up and being counted.

- People who claim we got what we deserved when FF returned to power in the last election need to take off the blinkers. What did the Greens do after the result? Are we meant to believe that FG would be soo much better?

- The only real cultural "achievement" in the past 10 years is the rise in Political Correctness and we are the poorer for it.

And finally....

- The Irish as a nation are so corrupt, lazy, and only interested in looking out for themselves and their mates that we are unqualified to run a country. Bertie should go cap in hand to Downing St and ask would they mind terribly running things again. Not saying that the UK is much better but it surely can't be worse than what we have.

Before you all jump on this consider:

1. The circus that in the Dail - it's like watching kids in a playground at lunchtime. That's when they even bother to turn up for the debate.

2. The "ah sure it'll be grand" attitude that pervades EVERYTHING in this country ending in the half-assed, always overbudget, and ultimately insufficent to the needs result we end up with.

3. A situation where the leader of the country can give himself a huge payrise while the economy falters, crime and antisocial behaviour is on the rise, the Gardai are under-resourced and too many are arrogant/corrupt/incompetent, the healthcare system is in tatters.. and what do we do? We congratulate "Telflon Bertie" cause sure isn't he just doing what any of us would do if we had the balls?

4. What would really change anyway? We're addicted to English soaps, follow English football teams, shop in British High-Street stores, speak the English language etc.
    On the plus side we might get a decent road/rail/communications infrastructure out of it. As it is we're (for all intents and purposes) still a satellite state anyway.. well shared with the US maybe.

Controversial enough for ye? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Ellsbells

I think we should get a large digger and start off on the Irish sea, dig past Monaghan and Cavan, up along the border until we arrive at the Atlantic and then push the entire 6 counties ("Norn Ireeeelan") out into the North Sea.

They (Catholics and Protestants (and anyone else who is sad enough to live in that miserable dump) ) are the most miserable shower of gets I have ever come across...

If I hear about the "situuuuation" once more Ill vomit... Sod off you shower of bores - the Brits dont want you and (for a dose of harsh reality) neither do we!!!!!!

Ells

PS Also I hate the tools who hate the Brits but would die for Man United / Liverpool/ Chelsea etc etc

Learner drivers who cut out the 'L' on the plates, or stick their plates up back to front, should receive an immediate lifetime driving ban.
    Likewise drivers who overtake while approaching a red light.

Pyjama-wearing outdoors should be punishable by forcing the wearer to go naked in public for a week.

Tourists who spend a week in Spain with Irish people in Irish bars, eating Irish food and singing Irish songs should be strangled with their Irish flags.

Fernando Torres is really that good.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement