Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novanetworks in Cork

Options
  • 12-12-2007 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Is anyone using Novanetworks around Cork and how do you find it? I'm thinking of getting it installed in Carrigaline because I don't want to get a phoneline in.
    Any feedback would be appreciated...

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭real_484

i am in Mahon and have used them for the last two year without any serious issue. I am getting 2megs up and down without any real contention or download limits. I am using blueface and skype with it although blueface is better. all in all a very good service and one that i am happy with as I abondanded my phone line in favour of a wireless service.

There is a however, as it is wireless, if you not getting a strong signal then you will not get good BB. If something gets build in the way or interferes with the signal you can be in trouble. I have found the gang in nova networks honest in this regard and helpful in solving any problems that can arise so would recommend them.

Advertisement