Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Metoer down?

• 12-12-2007 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

anyone having trouble with metoer this morning? I can't send any messages, and when I try to check my balance etc, it says there's a network problem?

(sorry if this is the wrong forum)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

No problems for me I've received a couple of texts and calls. I find the Check Balance service is unresponsive occasionally, that's normal.

One of the texts I received was from Meteor wishing me Seasons Greetings, and advising me to call people early for New Year. :eek: It would far been far sweeter with a few Euros free credit included! Meteor Scrooge! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Mines the same...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

Mine is down too

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭HQvhs

So is mine. Could be a dublin thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

mine is down also, in dublin:mad:

• Advertisement

Server problem apparently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Mines also down, thought they'd cut me off or something :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

same as me. im down as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

no problems at all, dublin area

• Moderators Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭Spocker

Down in Waterford

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

just checked my Voicmail, seemed to work fine here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

mines also down. its a pain the a**

Mines working fine now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

working fine in carlow for me:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Was working perfectly for me in Donnybrook this morning, can't do anything in UCD though. Calls just don't happen, texts won't send.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

upmeath wrote: »
    Was working perfectly for me in Donnybrook this morning, can't do anything in UCD though. Calls just don't happen, texts won't send.

Turn off your phones via the power switch and turn back on again. Should be working then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Mine was down earlier but is back working again. (dublin area)

Atleast this isn't a regular thing like it was back in the day with meteor! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah, back in the good old days, when my parents couldn't reach me cuz of meteor!!! :D Almost back to full service now by the looks of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Two of my friends phones wouldn't work in college today,but mine was perfectly,mustn't of affected all mobiles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

The website does not accept logins since last night at least. Website has been more down that up in the last few months!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Its up again, they must have been readin boards :D

Too late, i already bought my java games already, it must be costing meteor money with that website not working properly

Advertisement