Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dentist appt this arvo..petrified

• 12-12-2007 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi All - I've had a toothache for the past two days, and as fearful as I am about the dentist, I know it's a case of having to go now - so have an appt for this afternoon. I know dentists 'these days' are much better than when I was a kid, but am completely petrified (which after reading some of the other posts, I know I'm not alone!). A lot of it is in my head, but that doesn't help when I start shaking, crying, salivating, gagging..and that's only when I get to the waiting room. My mother gave me some tabs that she got for stress (a softer form of Valium), so wondering how long before I should take one of these bad boys? Appt is at 3pm..take it at 2.30??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭sudzs

Just spotted your post. Bit late for any advice... sorry!

But how did you get on??

Advertisement