Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loophole

Options
  • 12-12-2007 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭

So you get a warning for a personal insult. and if you continue, you gt banned. Fair enough. Whats to prevent a user from insulting me on this thread, then digging up another thread and insulting me there to avoid a ban?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

huh?

Report the post zulu

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Ah I reported both, but as they are in different threads in different forums neither mod will know of the other.
    To be honest it's not a biggie, just noticed that personal insults can continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you make a note on the reported post that you have reported other posts concerning this matter on other fora then maybe the mod in the new forum will step in. Otherwise you could try PMing a Catmod or Smod.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

cheers gordon.

Advertisement