Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ammunition Limit

Options
  • 12-12-2007 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Sorry I know this is a stupid question that could be easily answered at a club but I don't want to look like a complete idiot!:D

My question is about the ammo limit is it a yearly limit or a limit on how many you can have at one time?
    Also how does it work? Do you have to have it authorised by your FO before you buy the ammo?
    Thanks so much I will try and stop posting stupid things:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

2347 wrote: »
    Sorry I know this is a stupid question that could be easily answered at a club but I don't want to look like a complete idiot!:D

You are so right :)
    My question is about the ammo limit is it a yearly limit or a limit on how many you can have at one time?
    Ok, you're really pushing it now :). It's at one time. An annual limit of 100 rounds wouldn't get you very far.
    Also how does it work? Do you have to have it authorised by your FO before you buy the ammo?
    Thanks so much I will try and stop posting stupid things:D:D
    You could always try the search function. ;)

But to answer your question, you don't have to have it authorised by your FO, you just don't want to be caught with more than your limit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭2347

Great thank you so much rrpc great info as usual :D:D

Advertisement