Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sackville Place

Options
  • 12-12-2007 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know the address/exact location of the DIT building on Sackville Place?
    I have to drop an assignment in there and though the lecturer is grouped under the Cathal Brugha St. college his actual office seems to be in Sackville Place.
    I'd like to have an idea what I'm looking for, some of these places can be tricky to find y'know. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭kim_eire

Its just off O'Connell street, if ya go right at the sony shop as you are heading up o'connell st.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭girliegirl

If you go up O'Connell Street as far as alittle street called Cathedral Street, go down this street and it's on your right.
    Or even easier, if you go up Marlborough Street and take a left before/at teh cathedral and it's on your left hand side. There's glass doors but i think there's a plaque on the wall too.
    If you go to http://maps.google.com and type in DIT Sackville Place it gives you the exact location!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

How handy, thank ye. Yeah, I know the road itself, I just can't remember seeing a DIT on it, so thank you, I'll no longer be examining every door I meet. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭drogbaa

The google map of all DIT locations is here:

http://www.dit.ie/DIT/students/map/index.html

I found it, but it was shut by 7. I kinda figured it would stay open til at least 8pm. Not a wonderful part of the world either, passed a poor bloke with his face smashed in and covered with blood.

• Advertisement

Mr.S wrote: »
    Welcome to Dublin;)

Dub all my life, I just normally manage to avoid wandering down dark streets with nothing open but pubs.

Advertisement