Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny news stories

Options
  • 12-12-2007 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

I need a bit of help, my mam is organising a christmas play for her patients and she plans to have one of those scenes were the news is made up of stories like "all the toilets in town have been stolen and the gardai have nothing to go on."

I can only think of a few but if someone could come up with a few or point me in the direction of a website that has something similar that would be very helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Go topical!

Iraqi Head Seeks Arms

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I thought about things like that but she can't just use funny headlines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭great unwashed

In the main street of my town this morning a huge deep crater just appeared out of nowhere!!

The Gardaí are looking into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Man arrested on drugs charges says "These are not my trousers"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Reminder, on the Guiness Trailer Saga

Gardai are looking for a STOUT man in a hi-vis jacket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

What about the one where worst air disaster in Irish history? A 2 seater plane crashed into a graveyard and the rescue services have recovered 2000 bodies but the digging continues

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

mickrourke wrote: »
    What about the one where worst air disaster in Irish history? A 2 seater plane crashed into a graveyard and the rescue services have recovered 2000 bodies but the digging continues

Genius

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

:D Cheers, there's some good stuff there.

Advertisement