Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triple-SLI benchmarked

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

And the performance is still crap in crysis :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Is there PSU's out there with 6 PCIe power connectors? If so, which ones. This might be an option for me down the line as I already have 2 x 8800 GTX's, by the time I need a 3rd one they will be dirt cheap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

8800's come with adapters to change 4 pin ide power cables into 6 pin pcie cables

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

aye but its not recomended by nvidia iirc for the big cards anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

maybe its a modular psu that has 3 pci-e cables? wouldnt be suprised seeing as its a 1100 watt one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

iirc the thermaltake 1100w toughpower has the cables your looking for l31mr0d.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Anti wrote: »
    iirc the thermaltake 1100w toughpower has the cables your looking for l31mr0d.

and the toughpower are quite good psu's also but the toughpower are the only good thermaltake psu's :D

Advertisement