Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 360 Cables

• 12-12-2007 5:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

My aunt came across an xbox 360 console on the freebie from someone for my little cousin, but there is no cables, ie. the tv avi cable, and the power supply cable.

there is also a hd dvd player with it and a usb cable for that. no power cable for that either though.

does anyone know where i can get replacement cables before xmas? i have tried maplins, gamestop, amazon.co.uk have the av tv cable alright but it seems that the power supply is near impossible to get.

does any1 know the cheapest place to get 2 wireless joypads aswell?

all info welcome.

cheers

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Didnt happen to fall off a lorry did it?

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

haha of course not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

I've found dealextreme to be very good value - postage can be a bit slow and no xbox 360 power supplies(probably a bit heavy - postage is free). Their Ipod accessories are great value too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

think im sorted, got a power supply from amazon and the hd scart lead from amazon, gettin 2 joypads from smyths 2moro so should be laright. cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement