Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball in Mullingar?

Options
  • 12-12-2007 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, where can I play in Basketball in Mullingar?? Where can I find a basketball court (indoor / outdoor)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Try Here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stoodent

Celticfire wrote: »
    Try Here

Thanks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sarah111

If you are female and looking to play basketball for fun and a good run around there are a few of us who play in St. Mary's school gym every wed. night at 8pm and would love to recruit a few new players. It's a fiver and we just pay each night so there's no major commitment. The first night is free so if you don't like it/us you wont suffer any loses!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Wingman2010

stoodent wrote: »
    Hi, where can I play in Basketball in Mullingar?? Where can I find a basketball court (indoor / outdoor)?

Mullingar Dragon's Basketball club. You will find it on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Mullingar Dragon's Basketball club. You will find it on facebook.

The Person was looking for somewhere to play basketball in mullingar over 3 years ago.Id say they have perhaps found it or stopped looking by now :D

• Advertisement

snyper wrote: »
    The Person was looking for somewhere to play basketball in mullingar over 3 years ago.Id say they have perhaps found it or stopped looking by now :D

That's very true but still no hard letting others know I guess :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 galwaygal11

Hi, Just wondering if the Wednesday basketball is still happening?

If you search for the club referred to above on Facebook you should be able to find out; that's if you're on Facebook..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 galwaygal11

I already checked that. Thanks. They dont have ladies team for this year. Was just wondering is the Wednesday one in St Marys just for fun still on?

Advertisement