Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taming Of The Shrew - Tallaght Theatre in the Hills

Options
  • 12-12-2007 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭

I was having a look to see what might be going on tomorrow evening and happened upon this. It sounds like it could be interesting. I went to Shakespeare in the Park for the last few years and while this year I though it was pretty poor the previous years I really enjoyed it.

Does anyone know what this Theatre in the Hills is like, it seems correspond with a pub called the Cuckoo's Nest, and does anyone know if The Bull Alley Theatre Training Company are any good?

It's just an idea at the moment but I thought I'd see if anyone here had anything to say about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I'm an ex-member of Bull Alley.
    The third year productions tend to be quite strong with them, although I'm not sure what the current group are like.
    You can ask to be added to their mailing list by contacting bullalleytheatreco@yahoo.co.uk.
    They send out a maximum of 6 email notifications a year.
    Tallaght theatre is the theatre in the hills,based behind the cuckoos nest pub, which is handy if you want an evening of theatre and a few drinks after.
    A lot of Bull Alley productions go up there.

Advertisement