Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing videos in NFL.com ?

Options
  • 12-12-2007 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Anyone know how to watch the NFL films in the www.nfl.com site. I've upgraded my flash player & played around with settings but no joy !! any ideas.... Note: I was getting smaller size videos to play on their site before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Firefox or IE??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Works perfectly in Firefox for me. Dunno what the problem might be.

Edited to add: just tried running a vid in IE and FF at the same time and it worked. The same vid, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

If i click on a video (using firefox) it doesn't always work first time off... If I hit the small play button (bottom left) it rarely works... But i always get them playing in the end, by re-clicking on the link or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

do those videos run off real player? I know I can watch them at home perfectly off IE, but I installed real player before they'd work, but they dont work in my office on IE where there is no real player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Only works for me in Internet Explorer for some strange reason. They used to work fine in forfox but then it just stopped one day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

daveirl wrote: »

hmmmm, thats what I had originally thought too! Probably better off tho it doesnt work in the office or else I'd be on it the whole time looking at All access and the NFL films from the old games and superbowls and stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Works in my office off IE6. Doesn't work at home through ie7 or Firefox. i had thought it was an ISP thing. i can view them from the main page (if a click here thing appears on a picture) but the Videos page/gallery won't open properly

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭derby7

Found a solution, kinda....... I changed permissions (full control etc) in the ...system32\Macromed\Flash folder on two files, Flash9e.ocx & FlashUtil9e.exe. And also messed arround with 'right-clicking' on video files to get 'settings', & changing the 'local storage' to 1MB.

I now am getting the vids to play, although a bit jumpy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

LOL, they've worked perfect for me since I posted this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭westair

If it's any help - I live in the US and it plays perfectly with Firefox and Adobe flash player 9.

Advertisement