Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Problem?

Options
  • 12-12-2007 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering that if I got a Abit Fatal1ty FP-IN9 could I install 3 sticks of ram ( 2 x 1GB Balistix Ram PC6400; 1 x 1GB Aeneon PC6400) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Yes

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

maybe. Depening on the timings. I have had that board and found it pretty good with ram, its not to fussy like. Best thing to do is find the timings of both ram types, and then go into the bios using the crucial ram and manually set the timings to the one with looser timings ( higher numbers ) then give it a shot will all the ram plugged in.

Advertisement