Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night of Knives (prequel to gardens of the moon)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Yes I've read it and yes its good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

:) goody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It is quite good indeed. Throws many, many more questions into the already busy "Just what the crap is going ON?" storyline, and answers some interesting ones thrown up in the course of the "main" books. I found it was best read before Bonehunters, for filling in things in general, but it's a good read at any point.

I am literally squealing in excitement waiting for the Return Of The Crimson Guard. I do so hope it somehow manages to reveal more about Dassem Ultor...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I enjoyed it - think Esselmont really captured the Malazan world but also had his own unique tone. It definitely whet my appetite for "Return of the Crimson Guard" (Aug '08). Then two more months to "Toll the Hounds".

Has anyone read "The Laughter of Lee's End" yet?

Advertisement