Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Room to share near DCU..

• 12-12-2007 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a room that is available to share with a Spanish girl from January 1st on (or a few days earlier if required). There are 3 people in the house, me, a Swedish dude and the Spanish girl so we are looking for another girl to share the room with the Spanish girl. The house is about a 15-20 minute walk to DCU which ain't too bad and the rent is only 287 euro. House is fully kitted out and has wireless broadband, cable tv, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave etc...and friendly people :D

If anyone is interested let me know and you can come and check out the place and meet the heads...e-mail me on robert.ryan29@mail.dcu.ie or through this site...

Rob

Advertisement