Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What MovieMoment would you want to be in ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Definitely the rain scene from The Notebook

..but to be honest any scene between the 2 of them.. I'd love to be her for so many reasons in that film.. kissing Ryan Gosling (aw... *sigh* so so hot) & then to be as hot as her!

Definitely the ladder scene from Pretty Woman, I have my whole fairytale romance set out in my head so it'd be perfect!! I'm an absolute sucker for romance!!

I would agree with the scence from Love Actually with Kiera Knightley & Andrew Lincoln but I can't stand KN, she really does my head in!!

hmm... i'll have to think of some more now!

Damn this makes me want to watch the Notebook but my dvd is missing.. can't stop crying my eyes out watching it! I know i sound like a gimp, so close to home, both my mums parents have alzheimers :( Ahhhh i wanna watch it!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

Am starting to wonder if I'm a total oddball now- most of the film moments I'd like to be in involve mostly action scenes, cool weapons, athletic prowess and stupendous fighting skills, high deathrates, possible machine-involvement etc, rather than romantic film moments. Will have to get in touch with my girly side one of these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

id love to be withnail in most scenes in withnail and i...

i just didnt wana say it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

For me it would have to be The Wedding Singer, the plane scene at the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

The parade in Animal House! Anarchy ftw!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

narco wrote: »
    id love to be withnail in most scenes in withnail and i...

i just didnt wana say it :P

Ponce ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

WindSock wrote: »
    Ponce ;)

Perfumed Ponce. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

how bout the scene in Love Actually when the guy comes to the door with the cue cards and plays the carols to tell the woman he loves he will always love her! SO ROMANTIC!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Font22 wrote: »
    how bout the scene in Love Actually when the guy comes to the door with the cue cards and plays the carols to tell the woman he loves he will always love her! SO ROMANTIC!!!!

Actually yeah, I love that scene!
    I think if that ever happened to me though, I'd just
    feel terrible for the guy....and for my husband too.....

I'd be depressed for ages, then probably have an affair with the cue card guy!
    He was so dreamy!

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

cast your eyes up there a little bit :D

classic moment!

• Advertisement

oh sorry! my bad! i just got over excited when i read the first post!

oooooo i have a good one! the last scene in "Alot Like Love" when the girl comes to the house to find the gorgeous Aston Kutcher, walks into the glass door etc! swoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Really love the Notebook. The kiss in the rain. Buuuuuuuut, I love the scene where
    Allie: Say you're a bird
    Noah: If you're a bird, I'm a bird.

Also love Love Actually with the cue cards and Colin Firth proposing with the dodgy subtitles.

But the one scene I really, really wanna be in is the scene in Speed where Keanu and Sandra leave the bus through the panel in the floor. That music, that man, lying on top of me. Gonna go take a cold shower now. :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ok i know im a guy but i always thought the scene in "Out of Africa" where redford washes streep's hair was a very romantic, undertoned erotic scene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ladylaughs

Any scene with Gerard Butler in "PS I Love You"....the type of man he plays in that movie would knock the breath out of any woman...
    I think I really fell in love with that man while watching that movie!!!
    I am waiting impatiently for the DVD release so that I can watch it over and over and over and over again!!!!!
    ughhhhhhhh sigh WHAT A MAN!!!!
    Who ever wrote the part of that character deserves an award! My opinion naturally!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

oooooo i have a good one! the last scene in "Alot Like Love" when the girl comes to the house to find the gorgeous Aston Kutcher, walks into the glass door etc! swoon!

My fav scene in that is when she loses him at the new yrs eve party and then he arrives out of nowhere and plants one on her..my god, i get goose pimples everytime i see it , or even think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I wouldn't mind being Daniel when he wins that final fight in Karate Kid 1. Oh yeah. Up the underdog!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Just thought of another...I'd have loved to have been in the room for that "court-room" scene at the school in Scent of A Woman with Al Pacino. That ould wrinkly feller has never been more attractive to me.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Yes, I love all the girlie scenes that make you turn to mush... but the one that comes to mind right now is the 'suck my dick' scene from GI Jane. I have no idea what that says about my mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭piscean

Its a cheesy one but has to be when Patrick Swayze takes "baby" onto the stage in Dirty Dancing and starts the dance routine - hee, hee "nobody puts baby in a corner" :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

The Elephant Love Medley scene from Moulin Rouge!! Yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire

Any scene from The Crow that included Eric and Shelly, Brandon Lee was just such a babe and I love that movie, it's such a shame he died :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

if we doing romance then:

But if it could be anything then it has to be:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

The scene with Josh Hartnett and Kate Beckinsale in the plane hangar in Pearl Harbor....*drool*

Or I've always loved the poem scene in 10 Things I Hate About You...always makes me cry...*sniff*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

This... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ofeDruIwTM

Or any scene from A Walk to Remember. *bawls eyes out*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

well for me it once was when harry met sally. it was me and an old flame of (10 years on and off) and thought we would end up together but then the **** had to go and get his crappy girlfriend pregnant so now i don't have a movie moment anymore. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 aluapnaej

I would have loved Michelle Pfeiffer's part in Dangerous Liaisons. The costumes and the fainting and the sexy John Malkovich! Oh my!

Advertisement