Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non EU student.

Options
  • 12-12-2007 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm asking this on behalf of an associate of mine from India. He wishes to enroll as a full time student in CIT whilst working to make ends meet at the same time. However the full fees etc are out of his reach.

Anyone know the best option for him to take? So far my research has uncovered that if he is a working resident on a visa for 3-5yrs then he is entitled an a non EU student / resident and have the fees paid, and he is not entitled to the Higher education grant.

Is this correct? I wouldn't like to mislead him and get his hopes up. Thanks for any replies. Ps any other advice or links etc would be a great help as well.

Advertisement