Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Midi keyboard

• 12-12-2007 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

I'm looking to get a small midi keyboard to make music with reason or ableton etc... Problem is I don't really know what to get!

Been looking on Thomann at some small 25key ones, but if anyone can recommend one for me to get that would be great!

I'm not looking for anything too fancy or expensive as i'm just starting out now! but something decent, for a decent price would be great.

Any help appreciated!
    Thanks in advance
    -Jonathan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

I'm looking to get a small midi keyboard to make music with reason or ableton etc... Problem is I don't really know what to get!

Been looking on Thomann at some small 25key ones, but if anyone can recommend one for me to get that would be great!

I'm not looking for anything too fancy or expensive as i'm just starting out now! but something decent, for a decent price would be great.

Any help appreciated!
    Thanks in advance
    -Jonathan

M-Audio Axiom 25 - but there's already a few threads about this in the recording /pro audio forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Mr Mojo

I was looking at the Axiom 25 myself. But thought...... feck it, and went for the Axiom 49.

So glad I did. The extra keys/sliders/etc really are worth spending the extra cash on. I never thought I'd have the room for it but it's not really that much bigger than the 25 key version. (48cm versus 81cm length)

I ordered mine from Thomann, just what you'd expect from the Germans, a really easy, fast, efficient service.

Very pleased with the purchase.

Advertisement