Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Yours favourite moments?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

tang is a good name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

The newspaper death notice with 'beloved c*unt' is my fave, followed by 'crazy eyes killa' and the one with the pubic hair :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,752 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Water bottle. Female bathroom. Young kid.

Anyone who has seen it doesn't need more than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Water bottle. Female bathroom. Young kid.

Anyone who has seen it doesn't need more than that.

that was one of the funniest endings to an episode ever.

Another favourite would have to be the end of series 3 when the whole restaurant erupts into a chourus of swearing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I love the scene in The Pants Tent (I think) where he's having a heated argument over what turns him on, and you can see he's struggling not to laugh.

"I know my sources! I know my sources! Sophia Loren, she was a source!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I love the scene in The Pants Tent (I think) where he's having a heated argument over what turns him on, and you can see he's struggling not to laugh.

"I know my sources! I know my sources! Sophia Loren, she was a source!"

Haha, I just watched that episode as well. Really funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

sweetie wrote: »
    The newspaper death notice with 'beloved c*unt' is my fave

+1 winner alright. mods, lock thread please! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The long montage of "**** you Larry".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

"i submit to you the theory that you stole the baseball and stored it your unusually large vagina"

"she's got the big vagina"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

i also love the episode where larry gets into an awkward social situation.
    that one is my favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

Larry (Cutting the dolls hair) : Do u want me to give her kinda a dorothy hamill look
    Little girl: Yeah!

I thought that was hilarious, as if the girl even knew who dorothy hamill was - she was just tryna get larry into trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Larry and Ted fight over the sweater.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Love where Jeff's child gets drunk.

"I thought she had a speech impediment!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭earwicker

"Carwash c un t!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Larry: I wanna see your ticket.
    Man: You wanna see my ticket? Ok...what's the name right here? Is it your name? No, it's mine, Chris Dargka. See, if it was your name, it would say "****ing Douchebag".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Lots of great moments in CYE!

One of my favourites is when Crazy Eyez Killa shows Larry his house!!

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=TPFDtaTpJAw&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

F uck HUGH :p

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭navalus

I loved the one with the" Jesus nail "! Larry chased down a hall by a guy called Haysuss (cant spell it!) carrying wood shaped like a cross! The guy with the cross then steps on the "Jesus nail" ! one of the funniest episodes ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The episode with the doll, think that's the same one with the little girl in the bathroom at the cinema. Curb your Enthusiasm is probably one of the funniest shows I've ever seen, yet strangely anyone I've ever shown it too thinks it's rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Yes it seem to be one of those shows you either love or hate. I dislike Seinfeld but love Curb Your Enthusiasm. Is that weird?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I too dislike Seinfeld :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I was never a fan of Seinfeld when I caught it on TV, but watching a few boxsets and I was hooked. It's right up there with Curb, in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

tuxy wrote: »
    Yes it seem to be one of those shows you either love or hate. I dislike Seinfeld but love Curb Your Enthusiasm. Is that weird?

A bit odd alright as Larry David in Curb is more or less the same as George Costanza in Seinfeld with a little bit of Jerry Seinfeld thrown in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

there's so many...... huge vagina!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

"Boy Cock, Girl Cock, E-I-E-I-O!"

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

When he starts eating the edible panties on the ski lift.

Not the funniest scene but it saw it a few days ago and it's stuck in my head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

When he goes up to a guy at the pool party and says something along the lines of "So i saw your son by the pool, he's got a huge penis!"

or when larry's on his "death bed" and starts telling Jeff about how he doesn't need to put mayo on his tuna sandwiches... so funny!

Great show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Curb Series 6 ep. 10
    Last scene.

curbcj4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The scenes with Wandering Bear, particularly the bit about the pen and pencil.

"They both perform the same function."

"Well there's a slight difference. Some people are very specific."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Larry on the on the ski lift.

Are they still making the show?

I have not seen it on TV for ages.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,752 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Cork wrote: »
    Larry on the on the ski lift.

Are they still making the show?

I have not seen it on TV for ages.

Sixth season is just finished broadcasting in the US, will probably have to wait for the DVD to see it over here.

Watching through the series 5 boxset at the moment, and it really is impossible to pick out favourite moments. Probably the most consistently brilliant show on television, along with possibly Futurama.

Advertisement