Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League Last 16 which teams to play/avoid

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

As a Chelsea fan would love to get Celtic, simply for the sense of occasion.

Yeah, I'd say Celtic would probably bottle it under the famous Stamford Bridge roar too! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Melion wrote: »
    Dont think any teams wants to get us though.

Yeah i am sure all the managers/coaches/whatever would just study the 3 huge scoreline games and not the 1st 3 games of yore group.The most ph33red team in Europe are we ??

lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,082 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

d22ontour wrote: »
    Yeah i am sure all the managers/coaches/whatever would just study the 3 huge scoreline games and not the 1st 3 games of yore group.The most ph33red team in Europe are we ??

lol.

...well in all fairness pool have been in 2 finals in the past 3 years, so, yeah, one of them.

Personally hoping for Real Madrid or Seville. I've enough of Milan and Barca, and Im wary of Inter. Been wanting Rafa's Madrid battle for the last 3 years too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Nobody has retained the CL in it's new guise so past endevours mean fook all tbh and that's what makes it even better for me.Nobody can dominate it 'so far' and i seriously doubt in the near future it will be either.Madrid got close with twice in 3 years but back to back is dominating and for me every year come 1/4 finals theres 6/7/8 teams that can win it and that's a great thing.Reaching a final is an achievement Millwall were happy with a few years back...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Want Real. Would really enjoy that tie. As would Rafa and Torres.

PHB-your attitude to Celtic is pretty poor, and unfairly so, their home record in Europe really is outstanding, including games that really counted. You underestimate them, which you are, and you might just get a shock when celtic win 1-0 in Celtic Park and hold out for a nil all in OT. Obviously they would be a nice draw to get for ye, but they are no sure thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Want Real. Would really enjoy that tie. As would Rafa and Torres.
    Torres has an abysmal record against Real. With Barca it was the complete opposite. With Rafa it's mixed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

I want Arsenal. Fed up with the whole "you were lucky in Paris" ****e I get from them every day.

Advertisement