Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DHTML menus

Options
  • 13-12-2007 12:08am
    Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys - my DHTML menus are b0rked. It doesn't seem to be the usual cookies/cache/whatever setup - I've cleared everything and rebooted, and I still have only the static <a> links at the top of the page.

To double-check, I logged on as moi on a computer I'd never used boards on before, and it still didn't work. Is there something on my profile that's breaking it? I can't see anything in UserCP.

Ta muchlies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Probably something to do with changing to Cat modship as it happened to Karl Hungus as well here. Will flag thread for a passing admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

OB, Should work for you now, you may have to resubscribe to your private forums again.

Let me know if it does not work.

V.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

It does, and I do.

Cheers, vex!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

great

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I lost a star :(

;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement