Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 2 Boxset - When?

• 13-12-2007 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭

When do you think the season 2 boxset will be for sale?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Considering it hasn't even aired on tv here yet,I'd say a long time! And who knows what way they will release it in the US. Release Volume 2 as the first half of season 2? We may not even get a second half of season 2 at this rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

tvnutz wrote: »
    We may not even get a second half of season 2 at this rate.

volume two is season two. the writers strike gave them the perfect excuse to abandon a series of **** and flawed story lines. volume three should hopefully be very different, and by the sounds of it develop on the strengths of season one to steer the show in a totally new direction (i'll believe it when i see it though). it's not going to be season II part II anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

yea thats all of Volume Two folks. Volume Three will start with a Chapter 01 - Villains. or a chaper 35 depending on how you wanna look at it.

Advertisement