Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEBO Nations

Options
  • 13-12-2007 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Did anyone have a look at Bebo nations yet. You don't have to join up to see it. I think its probably one of the worst implemented ideas I have ever witnessed. I have tried it on both Firefox and IE and it looks, sorry to say but really "crap".

http://www.bebo.com/BeboNation.jsp.

Give it a look and tell me what you think. I am sure you will agree.

Would you think a "FLASH" implementation would be a better idea in this case.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Ugh. Rip off of the million dollar homepage.

Agree about the crappyness.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

Like it or hate it, its making money.

People will always sign up for that crap. Check it in a month and there wont be a patch left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

yeraulone wrote: »
    Like it or hate it, its making money.

People will always sign up for that crap. Check it in a month and there wont be a patch left.

There will be lots of space left on island 15 , 16 and 17.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭BRENSH

I know you are so right. I said to myself those luckly sons of a b****. Wow They are charging 10 cents for 10X10 square. Maybe for advertising it could be a good idea. By god though it looks useless.

Am I right or am I right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

If it looks that bad and yet people are willing and stupid enough to hand over hard cash and they make money from it - its very clever.... (even if its completely unoriginal)

This does not excuse its awfulness...

(agreed its "gouge your eyes out" hideous)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Bananna man

"Fools and their money are easily parted"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'm still clinging to the vain hope that the whole point of bebo is to lure as many idiots as possible into one corner of the internet and then permanently severing the connection between that corner and the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

I like the way you're thinking :)

Advertisement