Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to contact old friends

Options
  • 13-12-2007 2:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

A Chairde,

I have lost contact with two friends, and being Christmas would like to catch up.

Last I know they lived in Clondalkin, but old mobiles have changed.

Any idea how I can find out where they are now ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Maybe try bebo (I know I am shuddering too :() but you might try and look up your old school there. I have also found some on lostschoolfriends.ie. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Bebo/Facebook/FreindsReunited etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭celt2005

Thanks Girls,

But do not think the lads would used internet a lot, will need to find them a more traditional way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Megatron091

Where abouts in Clondalkin they from its a huge place..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you know their full names you can try googling them.
    Put "" around the name "John Murphy".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Go to the boozers they used to drink in over Christmas, if they're not there you might meet somebody who knows them, where they are etc. etc.

If they're old school they'll prob still be in same pubs, especially over crimbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭celt2005

Yis are legends ,

Al was from Rowlagh , Shane was around the swallows pub, one of the newer estates , we worked in a toy wholesaler a long time ago, so Christmas was big **** !!!! , lots iv Money

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

This is very stalkerish but if you remember their fathers name and their address go to www.eircomphonebook.ie and then get their details from that if listed

Advertisement