Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A+ Certification

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

cronos wrote: »
    If thats the case why did you call them in the first place :P

Becausssse..... there's a little problem called administrator access which I don't have:mad:. The pc's are locked down completly. not even able to right click on mouse button to drop and drag...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Does anyone know what the pass mark is for A+ exams like is it 40%, 50% or more ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Zorba wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the pass mark is for A+ exams like is it 40%, 50% or more ?
    Not sure on the percentage but since 2006 you are asked 100 multiple choice questions in the new A+ Essentials exam.
    42% of the exam is on PC compents, structures and Operating systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Mandatory core exam - 675/900 = 75%

IT Technician - 700/900 = 77.78%

Remote Support Technician - 700/900 = 77.78%

Depot Technician - 700/900 = 77.78%

http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/BC/bcs7p5.html

Great thanks for the reply guess i better start studying !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Zorba wrote: »
    Great thanks for the reply guess i better start studying !!

It took over a day for you to find out the pass marks by asking on the forum.

If you did a web search yourself it would have taken you less than a minute...

accensi0n wrote: »
    It took over a day for you to find out the pass marks by asking on the forum.

If you did a web search yourself it would have taken you less than a minute...

Just as well i wasn't in a rush to find out then wasn't it !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

I was e-mailed a couple of colleges about a A+ & N+. I got a e-mail today with prices of €2,000 for each course, compare to online it seems a bit expensive.

Can anyone recommed a college which offer these two courses part-time and maybe slightly cheaper as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Bertie@hern

How much does it usually cost?

88 sterling plus free go at the momement if u fail mcp's only:cool:

Advertisement