Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need a car moved from dublin to cork

Options
  • 13-12-2007 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭

hi

i Need a car moved from dublin to cork its a non runner

who could i get to move it at a good price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I've wondered about this in the past. There are lots of guys with car transporters around who would shift it. I'd ring your mechanic, he'll definitely know someone. No idea of cost though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

How about getting someone to drive it down for you? They could always train it back to Dublin.

Sorry I didn't notice the non-runner bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

shouldn't be that bad , cant you get a mate with a decent size car and a lend of a trailer and take it one a weekend or such , most sellers wont have an issue with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Rage about the non runner bit because I would have offered to drive it down for you. Best bet is to ring your mechanic as someone has already said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 John_flood73

Would you trust a student to bring it down for you?? obviously need to be insured but someone heading home for the weekend might suit you both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Would you trust a student to bring it down for you?? obviously need to be insured but someone heading home for the weekend might suit you both.

A student mechanic might suit, as its not running :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Hi OP that guy's details I PMd you is able to do the job.

Advertisement