Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Late Night with Conan O'Brian

• 13-12-2007 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

I used to watch Leno(22:00) and Conan(22:45) on CNBC. It was Channel 505 on Sky. But now CNBC only show 30 mins of Leno and don't even show Conan anymore. Is there any other channel on Sky that show them, cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Only CNBC as far as I know. I do believe that they are also affected by the writers strike plagueing US tv at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I love Conan. Never seen him on anything but CNBC though. Pity, he's great :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

I miss Conan. Used to watch him most nights on CNBC.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

ya same here - used to sky+ conan all the time
    i emailed cnbc a few months back when they took conan off the nightly schedule and they said that it wasn't getting the ratings to keep it on

what i'd like to know is, who's watching leno?
    how bad has he gotten
    same jokes he used to tell back in 1994 when he wasn't so bad

shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The monologue consists mainly of him laughing at his own jokes and the "how fat are we getting in this country when we..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

that clip is leno to a tee
    at least conan takes over in 09

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

conan is ok , hes what they call geek comedy
    jay leno is really lame in that he,s so safe , nothing is spontaneous

not that i see him that often but neither of them hold a candle to letterman

moe_sizlak wrote: »
    conan is ok , hes what they call geek comedy
    jay leno is really lame in that he,s so safe , nothing is spontaneous

not that i see him that often but neither of them hold a candle to letterman

Meh. I prefer Conan to Letterman even though Letterman is WAY better than Leno.

• Advertisement
Advertisement