Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State of roads in Headford!

Options
  • 13-12-2007 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Could anybody tell me what is the craic with the roadworks in Headford town? I have been driving through there for nearly 2 years now and they seem to be constantly digging up parts of the road and patching it up again. This would be fine if done once but I have seen them dig up both sides of the Galway road twice last year and they are at it again! Anyone know if the road through the town (coming from Glencorrib) will ever get tarred properly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭leex

Typical Ireland - was dug for rainwater, sewage system and then GAS.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

You have to admire the complete lack of planning and two fingers to the town, the main street belonged in Bosnia at times.
    First it was gas outside the town, now the sewerage is taking a hell of a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

Unreal isn't it? Driving through this morning and I see they are "repairing" a couple of manholes on the Glencorrib road. I cant believe the constant patching they are at in that town...

Ah well, rant over....

Advertisement