Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exotic Vet

Options
  • 13-12-2007 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Is there any vets that deal with lizards down in cork direction?
    There is one in Wicklow and Dublin alrite but its a bit far for the lizard to be traveling for a check up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I am in Laois & I pretty much only trust Bairbre O'Malley & John Bainbridge (Wickow & Dublin)

Its a long trek & in emergencies I have to use my local vet but they are not confident dealing with exotics etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Duzzie

John Bainbridge is my vet and is very good with exotics and knows his stuff. Off to see him Monday to get my ferret "fixed". Luckily for me his surgery is about 200m up the road from me, so its no trek at all.

Duzzie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Second Bond007 post, any exotics that come into my practice get refered to B O'Malleys or Argyle and Bainbridge. Actually A&B are the vets for Dublin Zoo. If i remember correctly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

If you bought it in cork, ring that place, they should know of someone.
    Vinnie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

Thanks guys and gals!
    I'll pass on the info was only asking for a friend!..

• Advertisement
Advertisement