Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing picture of suicide attempt in Glasgow

Options
  • 13-12-2007 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

He really didn't have the will to live...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Good one, it would be especially dangerous after last night's match.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Stars for you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

I like it..
    Lived there for a while and believe me that is suicide!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Rangers' striker threw himself on the ground in frustration... and missed...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Hagar wrote: »
    Rangers' striker threw himself on the ground in frustration... and missed...

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

A Rangers player strapped dynamite to himself to do a double suicide... but he couldn't light his fuse...

He lost the match...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

A Celtic supporting family were shopping in the Metro centre, and ended up in a sports shop. Little Joey suddenly puts on a Rangers shirt and says to his sister, "Look, I'm a Ranger!".
    His sister slaps him across the face and orders him to show their mum. He wanders over to his mum and says, "Maw, look, I'm a Ranger". His mother also slaps him across the face, and orders him to show his dad.
    He finds his dad and says, "Da', da', I'm a Ranger". His dad looks at him and them he also slaps him across the face.
    On their way home in the car, the family turn to him and say, "Well we hope you've learned something today" to which Little Joey replies, "Yeah, I've only been a Ranger for two minutes and I already hate you Celtic bastards!"

Advertisement