Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber recommendation - Gas and Plumbing Jobs need doing

Options
  • 13-12-2007 1:34pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine has just bought a new house and it kitting it out.

She just rang a bord gais recommended installed and he has quoted her €750 for installing a gas hob.

The counter has been cut an the pipe has been run up to the opening.

How the hell can anyone charge that amount???? :mad:

So I need a recommendation for a plumber who can do this along with a water pump installation and 2 heated towel rails put in to replace 2 radiators.

Anyone any suggestions or recommendations???

Tox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Poppers1888

http://www.pickapro.ie/plumber/HPD+Plumbing+and+Heating/callus/
    HPD Plumbing
    A friend of mine used these and found the 2 guys very nice and job was done well

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Poppers,

Thanks for that. Do you know if they are Bord Gais registered for appliance fitting?

Thanks,
    Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Poppers1888

Sorry have no idea about the bord gais side of things- but know they would be good for the towel rails and water pump stuff. Give them a call anyway and see

Advertisement