Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't search in PI forum?

Options
  • 13-12-2007 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I posted something in PI around a year back (might have been unregged), and was looking to find it. However, there's no 'search this forum' option?
    Also, the forum isn't listed on the advanced search list.
    Is there any reason for this?
    Is this the case with other forums?

Just wonderin...

Ta

WM
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Someone else recently reported this in feedback too! I can search PI without any problems.

Can you see PI in the forum list in Advance search?

It's listed in the Soc category, between Parenting and Philosophy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Just tried it out and it worked for me, I even did a search for your username. If it helps I could search for threads started by you?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

This seems to be happening to quiet a few people and nobody has figured it out yet. The only common trait was that all the users who couldn't search it were registered users. Everyone who said they could were subscribers or mods. It's a bit of a weird one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just tried it there.
    I can see PI in list and also find my posts in PI

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Whiskey
    If you wish to find an unregged thread by yourself, you can PM me the name you used and I'll see if I can find it for you.

• Advertisement

You can also use google.
    Type the following in google:
    "keywords from your post" personal issues site:boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Cheers for the feedback and offers for help.
    The google search worked a treat - totally forgot about it! Cheers!
    Was just looking for something I posted about unregged nearly a year and a half ago, and things have so changed since then... for the better thankfully :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Apparently it's because the Hamsters are on a work to rule. someone forgot to fill their water bowl.

Hamsters shamsters (Tuam joke)

Advertisement