Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management Company - Lazy Shower

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

My management company are very lazy and whenever I call them about something they fob me off. It's starting to really get on my nerves. A few things need repairing in the common area's and they're digging their heels in due to some occupiers owing them management fee's from earlier this year. I was thinking about sending the director of the company a letter but not sure if this would have any effect. I offered to join the committee and currently I'm the only person on it (I wonder why :rolleyes:). Even with me being a "committee member" they don't listen.

What's the best way to approach this? Letter or just ignore it and hope they get their act together?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement