Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem accessing past exam papers off campus

Options
  • 13-12-2007 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

I can't seem to get access to them the page won't load,I'm logged into UCD and went through SIS please advise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Working fine here...Want me to try and get you a link to a particular paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Are none coming up?

Do all your exams have an MCQ component? If they do then those papers won't show up.

Have the course codes changed this year? If so look up by subject area and you may find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Why can you not access MCQ past papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

pithater1 wrote: »
    Why can you not access MCQ past papers?

I think its because theyre usually similar each year

You've never been able to access MCQs mainly because they tend to use a set bank of questions so over the years they'd all repeat - hence why you're not allowed to take the papers away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

I'm very very tempted to try organise a system one of these years where we get 100 students (or as many as possible) to each memorise one question from the paper, look up the correct answer afterwards, and put it all together again - the year after us would love us ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Breezer wrote: »
    I'm very very tempted to try organise a system one of these years where we get 100 students (or as many as possible) to each memorise one question from the paper, look up the correct answer afterwards, and put it all together again - the year after us would love us ;)

You could sell it on for millions!!!

Breezer wrote: »

Some classes already do that - I passed on all my notes to my housemate this year as he's the year below me and half my class have got notes and presentation from the year ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

edit: i need to read first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

mickomack wrote: »
    I can't seem to get access to them the page won't load,I'm logged into UCD and went through SIS please advise?

I am having an identical problem, well I identical if you substitute "your ma" for exam papers and "away from your gaf" for "off campus"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

TheThing! wrote: »
    I am having an identical problem, well I identical if you substitute "your ma" for exam papers and "away from your gaf" for "off campus"
    And you've just earned yourself a one week ban. gg.

Advertisement