Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Gift for My Boss??? - Help!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭boris george

You go girl!!
    Meow!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Give him a full day's work!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭inverted_world

Ayla wrote: »
    I decided (and have since) gotten a voucher for our theatre which is always running plays/dance/music/etc. Now they'll be able to do something together, for themselves, that they get to pick out.

That's a really lovely gift, well done! I'm sure they'll love it!

nipplenuts wrote: »
    Give him a full day's work!

HAHA , yeah spend less time on boards :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

Ah, but then I'd miss out on the riviting conversations held by everyone else who are also supposed to be working...;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭diamondp

Well if they get bottles of wine off the reps they will need something to open them with. Newbridge silver do a great range in wine openers and table ware so if they like to have people over for dinner you could get a matching wine opener with salt and pepper shakers and napkin rings. ive gotten them for my step mother (who has just about everything) and they go down a real treat and there not as expensive as you'd think. €100 would get you salt and peper set, wine and cork set and 6 napkin rings and you'd still have change. you can buy these on line if you dont have a shop near you that stock the range.

Advertisement