Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spin 1038 Code?

• 13-12-2007 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Did anyone hear the letters to the four letter christmas code today on spin. There was one on joe and keith, then one at 11.30... i was in an exam so didn't hear them! Or does anyone know the last 2 letters that are being given out at champion sports dundrum/jervis?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

I only know O and L that were given out earlier, would appreciate the other two letters too.

N and E also

If you win, you owe me €200! :D

What was the second letter today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

Argh I just missed the 2.30 code - did anyone hear it??

Missed it too! They generally give away the answer anyway closer to the time. I don't know how it takes so long sometimes for them to reach the 1038th caller, the last few days I texted in 500+ times myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

Yeah me too - I'm Meteor so it's free and I just keep pressing resend resend resend resend resend... you get the idea :)

€2000 would come in very handy right about now!!!

Yeh it's free for me too, I don't understand how I haven't won :) The other day for one hour solid I hit send-send-send-send-send-send. When the prize was won, there was still over 350 messages in my outbox waiting to send! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

If one person is doing that, think of hundreds or thousands of other liseners doing the same.... its enough to keel over a mobile phone network!

Advertisement