Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to Fulham or Reading ?

Options
  • 13-12-2007 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

If anyone is going to Fulham on 26th Dec or Reading on 29th Dec, then I was going to suggest meeting before the game in Reckless favourite pre-match haunt -

The Coach & Horses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

RichMc70 wrote: »
    If anyone is going to Fulham on 26th Dec or Reading on 29th Dec, then I was going to suggest meeting before the game in Reckless favourite pre-match haunt -

The Coach & Horses.

We'll be in there before Reading.
    I think Ronan's going to Fulham aswell.
    Great Spurs Boozer.
    Look forward to meeting you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

meself and a mate are heading to fulham, day trippers!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Hi Mushy hows it going. I'm planning to meet Ronan (recklessone) for couple of pints before the game.

If you have time before the game then the more the merrier as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Fellas, I won't be over for the Fulham game!

Will be there for Reading though, arrive early doors.

Flying into heatrow,(not sure why we chose that option!) and wont land till ten so not sure we'l have time for a pre match scoop. Depends on the public transport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Flying into heatrow,(not sure why we chose that option!) and wont land till ten so not sure we'l have time for a pre match scoop. Depends on the public transport.

No worries mate another time.

Be sure to check out the this information Mushy

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/travelinfoforxmasgames241207.html

Rich, check your PMs.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/travelinfoforxmasgames241207.html[/QUOTE]

cheers rich, it will be a bit of hassle getting to the ground, should have just gone into stansted!

mushykeogh wrote: »

cheers rich, it will be a bit of hassle getting to the ground, should have just gone into stansted!

Stansted Express replaced by bus service to Liverpool Street on Wednesday!

Advertisement