Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you do?

Options
  • 13-12-2007 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

So what do you do target shooting (including clays), hunting or both? Me I just do target shooting I wouldn't be into hunting. Thanks zaraba do you think this is good enough?

What do you do? 21 votes

Target Shooting
    0% 0 votes
    Hunting
    71% 15 votes
    Both
    28% 6 votes

Comments

I would suggest that you put a bit more info into the question, otherwise people might see you as a lazy journo or something like that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Paddy Diver

I put down target shooting, well because that;s what I do mainly. Only have the rifle about six months and have 3750+ rounds through it, only 3 where at rabbits.

Does anyone else keep track of how many rounds they shoot?

Ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revan23

i only have a vague idea of how many rounds go thru my rifle, cause when it's €2 a shot it's hard to forget :D
    with the shotgun i have no idea

(to the original question - both)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jimmyzx

I put down hunting, as that is what I use my shotgun and rifle for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Nearly all the guys i know do both.
    Clays in the off season and then mainly phesants, I shoot clays and hunt all year round.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I shoot target (rifle & pistol, no clays though) & game & vermin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

shoot targets with the rifle too, not as much as i used to, new rifle=more expensive rounds, from 22 lr to 223

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 shc1

Been a while, how has everyone been.
    Target shooting for the most part.

Advertisement