Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Superbowl

• 13-12-2007 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭

Well I'm a bit of a newbie to the ol' American Football, but having spent some time in Indy this year(honestly, it's nothing to do with the bandwagon lol), the Colts are definitely my team.
    From the little I know, I think they've a good shot - the Pats are on fire, but it was a close game between the two sides, and anything can happen in a play-off.
    On the other side of it, Dallas and The Packers look fairly sharp. But I feel the AFC is that bit stronger right now. So who's it to be?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Patriots-Dallas. I think Jacksonville might cause an upset yet, maybe to the Colts, in the playoffs:) I don't think they'll win the conference though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Whoever comes from the NFC (Green Bay or Dallas, I'd go with Green Bay) will lose to whoever comes from the AFC (Patriots or ... the Patriots really)

So my tip: Patriots -v- Packers with the Pats winning...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,193 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Packers-Steelers, just to be perverse.

Packers win big, of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'd go for New England v Dallas with the Pats winning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

form is showing it will be a Cowboys Patriots game, but its not often things go to form, always some upset somewhere. As a Pats fan, I just dont want to be counting chickens etc. AFC is going thru New England, and they'll be hard to beat there. And Dallas are at home too, which the Packers find tough.

• Advertisement

hanton12 wrote: »
    And Dallas are at home too...

Not yet! The NFC championship game will be back in Green Bay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Steady up there Coach...now..deep breath...steady!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭earthworms

I honestly think this season is the start of a new era with Dallas being top of the bunch for years to come. I think it'll be NE vs DAL, DAL win

Slow coach wrote: »
    Not yet! The NFC championship game will be back in Green Bay.

do ya think? I cant see the Cowboys losing 2 of the next 3 and Packers winning all 3. I know you are confident of the Packers, but dont think they'll do it to bring it back to Wisconsin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I can see a Patriots -v- Packers superbowl right now, I think the Pack have what it takes to beat the Cowboys should it come to that.

And I would love the see Favre take on the Patriots that would be a game and a half to watch.

Watch out for the Seahawks aswell, they are playing good football lately. Plus there is a certain team who wears purple sneaking into the playoffs who could, possible, maybe, hopefully reach the NFC championship game :D

• Advertisement

Vikings wrote: »
    Watch out for the Seahawks aswell, they are playing good football lately. Plus there is a certain team who wears purple sneaking into the playoffs who could, possible, maybe, hopefully reach the NFC championship game :D

I'm thinking one of these could embarrass the Cowboys in Dallas. Go Vikings! There, I've said it! :)

Go Vikings! There, I've said it! :)

do you feel all dirty now??:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I'm thinking one of these could embarrass the Cowboys in Dallas. Go Vikings! There, I've said it! :)

I don't believe it :eek:

I've bookmarked this page for future reference.

Oooh the excitement is building now, can't wait for tonights game. Took tomorrow off and all so I can relax and watch it... and then we get to take on the Redskins on tv on Sunday night.. bonus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

chargers packers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Just in case you dont know - www.channelsurfing.net show some of the games sometimes - I caught the pats and the colts game last night!!!

Advertisement